Am i sad???

M

~Mobius~

i am in a small island, its baking hot, im on a golden beach eating doughnuts and theres topless babes all around me.
i have 1 more week of my holiday in paradise left.
Yet last night as i tucked into bed..i cried for camelot.....

AM I SAID!?!?!

M

mele-nko

U should watch out for ultraviolet light u know, better have a nice high protection facter suncream with u!

M

~Mobius~

now you tell me, my shoulders are red-purple and all dirty skin keeps falling off of them...its disgusting

B

Blood

tomorrow bring a webcam to the beach (cant tell if you are sad without proper research)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You will be known as 'Leper Boy' among the topless babes in no time.... ;)

D

danskmacabre

You're not a as sad as I am, I had last week off and I didn't go anywhere.
Just stayed home and played DAOC...:)

I

ivan_tribbiani

So sad :p

I had 2 and 1/2 days off ie weekend and i spent it in the countryside 100 miles away from megapolis... no technology there apart from electricity... can be rather refreshing.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani
So sad :p

I had 2 and 1/2 days off ie weekend and i spent it in the countryside 100 miles away from megapolis... no technology there apart from electricity... can be rather refreshing.

Did you PA a farmer just to stay "in shape"?;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by danskmacabre
You're not a as sad as I am, I had last week off and I didn't go anywhere.
Just stayed home and played DAOC...:)

Hear hear! :clap: :clap:

Cept I got dragged to some festival things too...

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by sickofit...

Did you PA a farmer just to stay "in shape"?;)

I did take my thruster with me.... just in case .... and found some action for it :p

As for PAing a farmer....... he conned Purpl to me so i tactically withdrew...

PS: did you know that they add as well ?

I

ivan_tribbiani

Wife, kids and cows :)

Yeah and they are dead nasty :

- Wife - AoE Shouts for 1500 hp damage
- Kid - Roots you for 20 seconds <or as long as he/she can stay clinched to your leg >
- Cow - PbAoE with you know what.....
- Farmer - Uses throwing axes and a polearm

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Yeah and they are dead nasty :

- Wife - AoE Shouts for 1500 hp damage
- Kid - Roots you for 20 seconds <or as long as he/she can stay clinched to your leg >
- Cow - PbAoE with you know what.....
- Farmer - Uses throwing axes and a polearm

:clap: *laughs*
My wife was not amused about the first one... hers stuns for 20 seconds, too, by the way.

I

ivan_tribbiani

:clap: *laughs*
My wife was not amused about the first one... hers stuns for 20 seconds, too, by the way.

:eek: Makes me think that i would rather face the dragon.... twice.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Depends on the wife..uhm, dragon.

Happy with mine... so stay away with your raid party, Glubmor. ;)

W

wolvon fury

Has Karam seen this post,

He bite ya effen head off

M

~Mobius~

well here i am again, my family (including rich nan who gives me a ton of cash) hav gone to thr huge pool, yet i chose this crappy spànish keyboard instead....I WANNA NUKE SOMETHING GOOD!

6 more days....<sigh>

S

SFXman

Mwahahah... sun does not affect me. Already tanned as hell, due to living in Australia for 3½ years as a kid in the desert and west coast. These days I am pretty much immune to the sun :eek:
I have burned once since then, this was in a Saudi Arabia desert riding a camel.

T

Tagetes

Just started my 2 weeks of holiday. I fully intend to spend them lounging by the sandy area in the plains, swimming in the moat at Thidranki and soaking up the glorious sun in Emain.

Hmmm, wonder how far I can get before someone decides to stab me in the throat....

S

SFXman

Strange times you people have holidays. I envy you all... mine just ended you see, grr! Hrmph.. oh well... like still months till my next one :( *sniff sniff*

O

old.The McScrooges

Originally posted by Tagetes
Just started my 2 weeks of holiday. I fully intend to spend them lounging by the sandy area in the plains, swimming in the moat at Thidranki and soaking up the glorious sun in Emain.

Hmmm, wonder how far I can get before someone decides to stab me in the throat....

How sad am I?

I'm tempted to get a Briton character upto level 15, strip him to his basic brown leather costume. Then buy a dyed red woollen tunic and leggings and tour the frontiers showing off my tanned body and victorian bathing suit.

Can I post on the RvR forums about how the Mids camp the beach towels and how I get pestered by Elves asking for 5 gold to get a screenie taken with the Lurikeen?

D

[DK]Rawkeer

the main problem with killing wife/kids/cows/farmers is that police turn aggro :-\

S

SFXman

Originally posted by [DK]Rawkeer
the main problem with killing wife/kids/cows/farmers is that police turn aggro :-\
Hahahahaha... nice... hehe. Just like when you didn't do homework in school for a month, the principal would turn hostile.

D

[DK]Rawkeer

But why is it that principles are aggreswsive to bullies but if you kill bullies you get both principles and police aggressive?

S

SFXman

Hmm, tricky question. Maybe because killing is illegal in all cases :D
I think that only the police are agressive after a killing but the principles must side with the police to retain their alliance.

O

old.Hannible Lector

Aye Mobius...

Mobius...are these girl nice lookin? have you 'got off' with any? how old are they...i got a idea, bring some pics back and stick em on the forum ;)

M

~Mobius~

I tried me usual "accidently fall on a topless womens chest trick, my face is still sore now...

My dad wont let me use his digi camera :p

and no i havnt got off with them, i do have some dignity...oh wait no i dont...

/makes love to Trog

O

old.Hannible Lector

!I!I!I!ANNCOUNMENT!I!I!I!I!!

Mobius, i just re-newed my account and it is looking good so i will see ya around m8...and im comin back to my fellow 'Midgardians' to kick some hib/alb ass!

Users who are viewing this thread