Am i on the right Forums?

S

Sharma

Blue + Black?

what happened to the earthly green that was BW?

H

Halo | NS

Wow!!

You'd think someone would have posted something about this before now!

N

Novamir

disgusting atrocity

how can this happen!

N

Novamir

mind you it does make my avatar look elite.

O

old.0xygen

Yep its AWFUL

but go to your profile>options and u can change it back to the green we all love

S

slapmesilly..

just change it in your profile options fgs.. (and that means For God's Sake, and NOT "Full Groups", you freaks!)

M

mirieth

Phew. Almost thought good old green BW had been utterly nerfed. <Wipes sweat from brow> phew...

:clap:

<kisses teh wubly gween forums>

Oh, and Soulcatcher: get back on Camlann :eek:

S

SFXman

Ugh... */em turns the tree hugging hippy green back on and sighs in relief when the 8-bit NES colors are gone.*

N

Novamir

i think i'll go back to the default test setting that i've had it on for ages. the "GAME.net Forums - ..." throws me off atm when minimised!

S

Sharma

Much much better, lovely green again, thanks guys and fuck off Halo, your not funny.

toodles :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Yarr! Tis dark and gloomy atmosphere be nice indeed!
Will give me time to make an army of undead minions to unleash upon all of you foolish mortals! Yarr!
Muahahahaha
*vanishes in a cloud of green smoke*
*poof*

F

Flimgoblin

Why is Gombear sounding like a pirate mushroom?

yarr!

(has flashbacks of swimming around Lyonesse looking for islands and buried treasure with Vorcyn yelling 'Yarr!' at anything we met)

H

Halo | NS

Sorry, wasn't trying to be funny, just putting the fact that there was absoloutly no need for this thread at all when there are a thousand others just like it that would have answered your question.

toodles.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/sends a fireball in Fingoniels direction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom