Am i doing something wrong ?

Clawfinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, need info if any one can help.

I am trying to get faction with Mau, ok i admit it i did kill about half a lvl worth of Mau when i was lvl 46 - 47, but now i have killed Setian from lvl 48.1 to lvl 49.2 and also done the mau of bastet quest 7 times and the mau of sekmet quest 4 times.

The Sekmet are now friendly :) , BUT :( the Bastet are still aggro, anyone know what the hell is wrong here ?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Leprosy.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I found the easiest way around this was to kill 120 setians (neutral faction) - takes around 2-3 hours (with a shammy) and the money was far better ofc. You get faction for both at the same time and it cuts out all the travelling too. So i'd advise you take the easy route and get a shammy and kill the setians for faction instead of messing around with faction quests but ofc that's your choice what you do :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I guess you're looking for GsV? If so, you've got faction with the maus in that camp so just go there and pick it up after you've got the gloves.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Clawfinger said:
Hiya, need info if any one can help.

I am trying to get faction with Mau, ok i admit it i did kill about half a lvl worth of Mau when i was lvl 46 - 47, but now i have killed Setian from lvl 48.1 to lvl 49.2 and also done the mau of bastet quest 7 times and the mau of sekmet quest 4 times.

The Sekmet are now friendly :) , BUT :( the Bastet are still aggro, anyone know what the hell is wrong here ?

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Leprosy.

As Phule already pointed out, theres difference between "mau" and "wandering mau".

I killed like 20 setians with my hunter and the wandering Mau's turned friendly, although the "normal" Mau's was still aggressive :)

Clawfinger

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the help so far, i undersatnd that mau are different from wandering mau / Mau of Bastet / Mau of Sekmet etc, my fault for not explaining myself better in original thread.
as of this moment i have :

Completed Mau of bastet quest 7 times ( at least )
Completed Mau of Sekmet quest 4 times
and i have killed in the region of 1200 Setians ( maybe and probably more )

and for my crimes, the Mau of Sekmet have gone from aggro to Friendly :)

But

The Mau of Bastet / Wandering Mau are still aggro ?

this is what i dont understand ://

thanks anyway guys :) and btw hope your having a good christmas :)

Leprosy

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I killed 10 setians to get mau friendly on savage :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Didn´t touch a single mob when i entered TOA with my shammie and maus in village was neutral. The normal maus always seems aggro to any of my chars. Both sekhmet and bastet are friendly or neutral. Its actually 3 factions i think...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Didn´t touch a single mob when i entered TOA with my shammie and maus in village was neutral. The normal maus always seems aggro to any of my chars. Both sekhmet and bastet are friendly or neutral. Its actually 3 factions i think...

nah.. 2 factions it is, sekhmet and bastet. the others are just mau's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom