Am Comeing Back

O

old.TonkED

Well, after about a month on the US version, ive decided to come back to Europe-DAoC,

Am starting all over again, yes that is from lev 1,

Sure the US version had some fancy stuff, but i got sick of Mythic to be honest with you,

the way things are working over there its awfull, they spoilt the fun,..

With the new 2 PvP servers out (mordred and andred) Morgan Le Fay, went down from 1500 people, to 700+, which effected me very hard, all my guild went missing, i lost alot of good friends,

They addeding to many servers, the population in each server getting more awfull as we speak, now there addeding anuther server, a PvE server, just like mordrd, but no PvP, eh?!

Well anyway, sure the added things are ok, but i rather enjoy myself here at Europe, i love DAoC, and over at the US, i don't,

/rant Stelthers rock amen, Casters rock amen Tanks well they eh, never mind them heh,
/rant off

Well just a whole load of mumble jumble i learnt over there, i did enjoy some parts over there, but the past week been awfull, and am sick of people saying "dude", i am not a dude!!

bla bla bla, well fact: am back, i was not very out when i was in europe, kept my self to myself, not many people knew me,

Well, from last time i heard, Midgard Exel needed more people, so am going there,

Had fun there, but missed Europeon folk, and i felt an out-cast on barrysworld forums :(

God Speed all, (argh no more legion raids)

A bloak you don't know :m00:

/edit plus my free month ran out <grin>

S

Sharp Thing

wel d00d im playing US a bit myself too and yes the servers are getting low on ppl, but im having gr8 fun on mordred, gankin ppl with my zerker.

so get over it d00d :p

O

old.tRoG

stfu j00 n00b d00d ;)

i never thought id see the day someone left the us version for the eu version. YAY! :clap:

A

Alrindel

Having tried both, I much prefer the european DAoC.

L

listepik

of course, since euro-trash are nice than korea-babas and 1337 americanas

:D

K

kayless

Yeh i've noticed too but have put in way too much time to swap over now :( TBH give it a month and ppl will starting coming back once the novelty of the horrid PvP servers wears off :)

Users who are viewing this thread