also good to be back.

Flesh

Banned
Loxleyhood said:
Although it does beg the question what the purpose of a forum is if not to post in.
To provide "posters" of lower stance, or social class then the "moderators" such to provide them with means to make them self feel better by abusing us! :eek:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
one could ponder.. with the limited sigs of late and anti-chat policy i fear fh are under increasing financial diffculty, that or the bandwidth is actually dying hmm..

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't worry anyways now. No doubt the decision to ban this entire forum has already been taken.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Although it does beg the question what the purpose of a forum is if not to post in.

Ive been very clear -posting with sensible content is fine, posting in a chat like situation (even with 'some' content) should be taken to a chat room. I have also told you that the owners are trying to get a chat feature available if they can. Until then take your chat to IRC, or get banned.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
That was a dicussion over morals, privacy and attraction. If me and Dil were talking about what we did today or the price of cheese then yes, that would have been a chat suitable for irc. You should unlock the thread.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
in other words what we are supposed to post is the real issues that are off topic ... things like, what is the meaning of life ... and who is better, batman or robbin

you know .... the kind of threads we have already been over 100 times before on BW! :rolleyes:

umm, maybe i havn't changed ...

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
This is a good time to go back to my BW sig !
why is cheese so cheap?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Ive been very clear -posting with sensible content is fine, posting in a chat like situation (even with 'some' content) should be taken to a chat room. I have also told you that the owners are trying to get a chat feature available if they can. Until then take your chat to IRC, or get banned.
Reply to my PM or Ill copy and paste it and we can discuss it in public. You could of course lock/delete it but I'm confident in this lot to have all read and screenshotted it before you have even clicked the link :p

Im trying to be decent about this, so please return the curtesy.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus, would you mind doing me a very small favor .. as an example of the kind of thread you would prefer to see on OT, could you please open a thread of your own with the topic of your choice and as a show of good will, we will all attempt to add something constructive to it (about the topic you picked.) i would like to see if this works ...

(i would pick 1 myself but i can't thing of a good 1 that we have not previously discussed at some time or another - please play along guys if he does)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
we cant post because anything regarded as off-topic is also regarded as irc chat

Flesh

Banned
Nuked said:
Jupitus, would you mind doing me a very small favor .. as an example of the kind of thread you would prefer to see on OT, could you please open a thread of your own with the topic of your choice and as a show of good will, we will all attempt to add something constructive to it (about the topic you picked.) i would like to see if this works ...

(i would pick 1 myself but i can't thing of a good 1 that we have not previously discussed at some time or another - please play along guys if he does)
What about a thread about hobbies for middle-aged men.
Maybe we can find something for Jupitus to do besides being lock happy. :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd love to stay and read this all night but I'm going to load up SWG, start dancing, and go off to bed. Goodnight, and I'll see you in the morning, if you're not all banned by then :D

:fluffle:

Flesh

Banned
'Shy, before you go, can you log onto IRC, so I can say goodnight to you?:eek:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Elcain said:
That was not nice, Why dont you fuck off to another forum!

Come on guys the man has told you what he wants you to do. If you dont like it find another forum. Chat type threads are not allowed on FH. Get over it or get out.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Rubric said:
Come on guys the man has told you what he wants you to do. If you dont like it find another forum. Chat type threads are not allowed on FH. Get over it or get out.

Sorry didnt notice that You were Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom