Alright lads

Laddey

FH is my second home
I also have the itch.

Bored to the tits.

I fancy some WAR, depending on if i still have to quest to level with good progress? I really cant be holed questing. I mean, really cba.

Any grind groups like in Nisse back in the day? Thanks :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
not gonna happen sadly.

grinding for XP is, if possible even less worth it then in WoW.

either you play in scenarios/open rvr or you quest. and scenarios are really only fun in t1 -> t3, as in t4 you will only really fight high RR lvl 40's of which you can do fuck all against no matter how good you play. as in WAR, gear matters even more then in DAoC.....

those are the only viable options you have.

i could throw in PQ's aswell but part from the T1 PQ's you wont find anyone doing them, ever until T4, and then only if the side you play on needs pve victory points to lock a zone quick...

and as always, mob pathing in WAR is as horrible as ever, so chances are if you pull a mob it might actually run the other way....

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Well, herin lies the difference between WAR and many other mmorpg games.

WAR the fun is in levelling through pvp, scenarios, orvr etc while many other mmorpg's it's all about grind grind grind to top level before you can experience the good stuff.

Can you grind? Well, if you want too, yes, you can grind in lotd easily. For a laugh we levelled a mates alt 10 levels in an afternoon just to see how well it worked, it's rediculously easy to grind if you have friends to help or can find a good grind group.

However, as i say, grinding misses the entire point of WAR and that is to pvp your ass off in every tier.

Personally, if i wanted to pve, i would definitely NOT play warhammer.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Get summoned to land of the dead, then apprenticed, bingo - theres alot of grinding there, and its fast, specially if u do champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom