Alright. I give up. HELP!

O

old.Tyraette

Been trying to do this shitty migration thing to recover my youth and lose my old. tag.....but im buggered if i can do it.

I go to the migration page, and it says:

In order to choose the display name or Alias youre known as on the game.net forums, you need to be logged on to the game.net website.

Fine, fair enough. Now, would I be right in assuming that my logon details are the same as if I was logging in to make posts and stuff?

It asks me to enter my email address and password...yet whenever I do, it says 'we could not find the email address you entered, please check you spelt it correctly'

So is it a different set of details its after? If so, then I'm utterly confusled, as prior to last week, I've only ever had one email address in my entire online life :p, and so I would reasonably expect any details I've given them would include that address <yes i used my new one as well with still no result.>

erm...help?!

G

gengi

Sorry Schaeffer,

Would love to help but I am buggered if Ican remember how I did it.

I am sure someone here will be able to help.

Later

p.s I know I spelled it incorrectly but this can be your pen name :D

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by gengi
Sorry Schaeffer,

p.s I know I spelled it incorrectly but this can be your pen name :D

<raises eyebrow>

Just you wait til I find you solo. The peoples Limericker and the Peoples Haikuist must compete...but not in their chosen craft....they must go forth, and settle this in a manly way! to the death! :p

G

gengi

Schaeffer,
If I ever manage to find the sausage wood I will take you up on the offer. Alas it will be at least a fortnight before I am released from, well till I get off the Rig.

Later

A

Arnor

just forget the password from your old. account and make a new one, like I did :(

M

mirieth

Are you sure the password is correct?

I was trying to log-in the other day to use the BarryBank and I was damned if I could remember the password I was given all that time ago. Try requesting your password as a lost password and see if they match up :D.

O

old.Tyraette

no its specifically saying about the email address not being found.

And i admit im a sod for using the same password with everything as well :p

This is what confuses me, as I can log in as old.tyraette when i want to make a post, obviously, but i cant seem to do this :s

J

Jupitus

You are logging onto the forum fine but I think you need a proper game.net account and to bind your tyraetete forum nick to that, so you need to go create the main game.net user id I reckon.

Ok sheaffer?

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Jupitus
You are logging onto the forum fine but I think you need a proper game.net account and to bind your tyraetete forum nick to that, so you need to go create the main game.net user id I reckon.

Ok sheaffer?

believe me, i'll be typing it more carefully than anything, ever :p

O

old.Tyraette

okies...right...almost there

Am now logged onto my new account of shaeffer. BUT i cant see how to migrate old.tyraette to it :(

gifv assistance :p

C

Cyradix

Hope you find it. I just gave up after several tries and created a new account :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom