already logged on

J

jagemag

my account is going berserk lately,
each time i try to log on i get a message saying the account is already logged in, it has been going on for a few days and i really get frustrated, if anybody can help me by telling me how i can log out my account without being on it i'd be most grateful.

By Teh Way: I tried posting it on technical support and didnt have much luck there, also tried asking GOA in RightNow (i think thats how they call it) but didnt have much luck in there either, This is my last hope, kind people of DAOC, unite! or something like it...

thx on advance.

N

noaim

Are you sure that someone isnt logged in on your account?

Ask someone on IRC to PM all your chars to see if someone is taking your character/s for a spin.

J

jagemag

I never gave ANYBODY the password to my account and i tried getting a rl friend online and talking to the hacker (incase there was one),
he didnt find any of my chars online, which can either make me happy or sad, nerf rightnow waiting time.

Oh, and i sent Rightnow message a few days before they said it went down

O

old.Hellskor

Happens to me when the game crashes, but longest this 'account already logged in' lastet was ~10min for me.

B

Belsameth

what I do is log into another server, which always seems to work.
after that I can just login to the server from which I disconnected

J

jagemag

yeah but this one lasted for almost a week now...

A

accollon

I've had a problemrecently with the 'your account is being logged out, try again in one minute' thing. Sometimes it takes 20+ mins before i can log in again.

Not one week thoughh....

Users who are viewing this thread