Aloca signing out. (Anin/Aqe)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
It is time for me also to stop playing daoc. Been fun 3 years (?) but the game is just so boring now, beating a few duos, trios or more was fun from time to time, but to be lucky and meet just so few didnt happen often. I want to thank my first guild DA for guiding and helping me when i first started the game.
CBH for the good old time's Griz, Xyna, Khef, Skyrie and the other funny people in guild. Leaving CBH was the hardest decision i made ingame but when most players i played with left and created Ithil Galad i had to join them.
In IG i had the most fun ever in FG RvR probably mostly becouse of the slaver Alme that QQed for 2 hours after each lost fight :) , it helped us get better. Ofc he wasnt the only one qqing long time :D .
But IG died out when people started playing pvp then ff and other gimpish stuff.
Then Me, Cens, Vipr along with a few random noobs :wub: decided to create Post Mortem. We where doing good until Toa when everyone except me and censi quit, virp came back later tho. After a few weeks into toa many of the old time stealthers joined up and we had realy fun for a long time.
Using Teamspeak we got closer to each other and learned more about the people behind the chars than just the acted one with the char. I know and hope that most of us in PM continue to come online on TS even if doing other things i know i will, it is always fun with a few laughs now and then. But now WoW is calling and i cant resist it so bye everyone i killed and the few that killed me :eek:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
another old timer leaves :(

have fun out in RL m8 :)

never really spoke to u much but your guild seemed a good bunch of guys

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
damn, was hoping to meet Aloca the ns again, you've beaten me the last times :<

respect for being solo each time tho :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOooooooooo
bb m8 :( was a pleasure and a privalege

cya in WoW if the horde takes ur fancy, otherwise fear my druid ^^

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
damn, was hoping to meet Aloca the ns again, you've beaten me the last times :<

respect for being solo each time tho :)

I made some errors in my toa template, first was missing 45 str !!! ( my video is recorded then) then my latest is missing 14 str and 50+dex due to not finished NF gear.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
bb Aloca, your ns rocked :D good luck in teh future.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
aloca, you only mentioned wow once in your post- are you ok ?

cya im teamspeak you funny swede ! :drink: :drink:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Alas...

I met this strange character in daoc about 2 years ago. Vipr told me to download this thing called TS and we could talk to some of the other players.

I launched it to find aloca there on his server. For the first few weeks he only spoke swede, then he began to make garbled phrases that had some english in them (mainly the words Shaadup) Then he learnt the verb "pwn" (I did pwn, you will get pwned, we did pwn, he/she was pwned). When slowly we started to teach the swede about new ways of life outside of rotten fish and palt (a strange northern food that vaguly resembles smash with cheese). He learned humiltity and humour and was able to hold down a conversation. He even began to exhibit trace elements of wit (though this was infrequent)

I feel happy he is now educated enough to not polute the WoW community to much.

----------------------------

On a more serious note, the swede was/is the sharpest NS ever to grace this server. I will miss him not being at my side on the battlefield.

Been a blast playing with you these last 2 years.

/salute compardray

"Cens theres just to much stealthzerg in emain"

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo :( I wanted some more fights once NF settled :( And whos gonna make new UI's for us? :mad:

Tilda

Bye Aloca :( :(
I'll miss you, perhaps we'll meet up in EU WoW someday?
PM or post with what server you're on :D

Tilda

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Bye mate :( .. nice pal ingame and just a mate on irc :D .. hope to see u in WoW amigo :D

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Aloca m8... was great to have known one of the best ns' ever to play daoc... if your playing us WoW.. i wish u luck init.. if u come to eu WoW.. see ya there m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom