Almost came back to Albion

M

Madonion Slicer

Well i almost did, been away for a while got myself sucked into Midgard for 3months with some nice results.

Logged back into Albion a couple of nights ago, hardly any of my guild on :( , did a search for my old friends <Red Dragons> none to be found :(

Figgered i had to go to Tanglers in Lyonesse, for xp on both my Tank and Wizard, was told no one goes there anymore :( , told i should go to Avalon City find my way there have not a clue where i am still cant find anyone remotely my lvl :(

Become dissapointed and log off :( , so damn hard to come back to something once you been away for a time.

Really only want to lvl my Wizard he is Earth spec but has a respec availible to him so i could go Ice or Fire.

Anyone help with suggestion of how to get back into the Albion sprit, or where to go, finding it really difficult.

A

Apathy

Respec wizard to ice. Tart yourself around Avalon City.

The End.

a.

Y

-yoda-

avalon city and DF the places to go for exp now . barrows alsways seems to have a few peeps in also .
as for ya wizzy go ice :) ALB needs more pbae

M

Madonion Slicer

My problem with Ice as with Fire is your a one trick pony, with Earth i was able to get spots over Sorc, Theug for my utilty spells. But i am open to new things so maybe Ice best way to. Anyone got a spare Ice Staff ;)

I guess i will have to give it a week of solid logging in Albion and trying to get groups.

Are there any regular PBAOE groups in need of another soon to be ice wizard?, when you save go to Avalon City do groups form at the gates or is there a meeting spot. SI Alb i really have no clue about.

Grrr it is like being a lvl1 again back last Feb2002

S

Sibanac

just take a horse from the big keep on the hill in SI starting zone to anywhere except cafieen or samething like that,
Jump when you see a big fortres on a hill to the right.
Walk in yell ice wizz LFG and try to keep up with the invite spam

M

Madonion Slicer

He he Wedge sorry for the harsh comment, having not been a ICE wizard before i am sure i am wrong.

Was a fire Wizard for 35 lvls before i became Earth, and it is just Earth has so much more utility thats all.

Just been checking out the Ice Spell list and it does like nice, Ice dd and aoe with cold debuffs will be nice to pbaoe with after.

Still looking for an Ice Staff to get me started have post on traders board.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Fire = Boring

Earth = ~no comment~

Ice = Uber mass destruction

If I hadn't respec'd to ice when I did I would probably have deleted my account by now.

N

Nebel

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Logged back into Albion a couple of nights ago, hardly any of my guild on :( , did a search for my old friends <Red Dragons> none to be found :(

Some months ago biggest part of RD merged with some other guilds (Guards of Power, Paradise Lost and parts of Art of War) into a new guild <Reign of Chaos>.

Feel free to PM any of RoC if u wanna join us... or at least u might find some of your former m8s there :)

Welcome back to Alb anyway :)

R

raekwon

Ice is far from a one trick pony.......

iorlas 50 icewiz

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Apathy
Respec wizard to ice. Tart yourself around Avalon City.

The End.

a.

what apathy said and you may also like to add "$10 sucky sucky love you long time" im sure groups will be killing each other for you :D

O

old.shotgunstow

Ice4tehwin!!

What Apathy said.

Welcome back to alb, apparently it's better than mid ;)

K

Kagato.

Hey welcome back Mad !

Glad to see you about again.

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Feel free to PM any of RoC if u wanna join us... or at least u might find some of your former m8s there
Keep up Nebly, he already did :D

Z

zlair

Maddie boy,

in case u read this im still around...

... but as my inf (u know who ;) )

Dont play Zlair anymore, but Stephen and Feyd still RD (RD to teh bone i guess).

Dont do a /who on me, cuz im always anon hence: A true infil never reveals himself!

:)

Ive did a couple of PMs to a few of the chars i know u have, but no such luck yet. RoC is still around, and so is RD partly ;)

Have fun in mid, but i know u r an Albion by heart :)

lvling... well, Avalon City is the best place imho, but i donno about tanglers... havent been there in a many months :p

a earth wizz should be cool in rvr (ive heard) but i know Magmatic has uber fun in rvr being a Ice wizz... every keel boosts his ego in the guild lol... u should hear him brag, its like... omg... :p

(j/k ofc ;) )

Meduza out...

M

Madonion Slicer

he he while it is true PlanetSide awaits me tonight it will not take me away from DAoC.

my Armsmen and Wizard are over a year old so i should atleast get them to 50, well atleast my Wizard. Will give the Wizard a full days work out on Saturday to get me back in Albion way of life.

Tell you the truth i miss the good old days when the <Red Dragons> was a young guild man i had some laughs, shame it did not last.

K

kestral

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Tell you the truth i miss the good old days when the <Red Dragons> was a young guild man i had some laughs, shame it did not last.

Funny Mad, you'd say that, I have exactly the same thoughts and feelings about the game. Used to group a lot with RD's while leveling back in the "good old days". A new game, new guild, new everthing, was a lot of fun. Still enjoyable, but different now.

Welcome back to Albion. :)

O

old.FIN

just looking your lvl, 41....

hope u didnt get any lvl's after that full respec came =)

M

Madonion Slicer

Dont know why people keep questioning the single respec at 40, i have it availible, if you go to you trainer and type /respec it will tell you if you have a realm, full or single respec availible to you.

I have realm and single still, my albion chars have not lvled for about 4 months.

F

Fagane

We got a shipload of ice wizards and fire wizards. And all are fairly useless in RvR. Why? Ice & Fire are the highest priority by most players to max resist out on. Also bolts are heavily dodged/blocked, can only be done pre-combat (most combats start with who got first mezz....

Earth got ground targeting (very nice for keep take, out of harms way and kill them out of pbaoe range, and interupt them). Got nice root, nice for roaming to keep tanks away from the casters. And still desent dammage.

Bit harder to level I think but sooooooo much better in RvR!

Fagane

O

old.Kerosene

Welcome back Mad :clap:

I hope you stick with it mate just so when I finally reach lvl 45+ again then I'll be able to come find you in RvR :)

D

deffy

Originally posted by Fagane
We got a shipload of ice wizards and fire wizards. And all are fairly useless in RvR. Why? Ice & Fire are the highest priority by most players to max resist out on.
Fagane

You think resists are gunna save you from a pbaoe? Think again ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Fagane
We got a shipload of ice wizards and fire wizards. And all are fairly useless in RvR.
Umm. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. PBAE wizzies are the highest damage-dealing classes in Albion. I'd take an ice wizard over a fire (or earth, pfft!) wizard any day.

E

Ekydus

It's a matter of how you want to play.

Want high damage and be close enough to the enemy that your rubbing against them?
- Go Ice Wizard.

Want to shoot blasts of magical fire and then nuke the enemy with range?
- Go Fire Wizard.

Want to be good at keep defence and use GTAoE to hopefully get some kill spam?
- Go Earth Wizard.

Remember that Fire Wizards may be "gimped" at the moment, but the bolts get fixed in the next patch.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Belomar
Umm. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. PBAE wizzies are the highest damage-dealing classes in Albion. I'd take an ice wizard over a fire (or earth, pfft!) wizard any day.

aye ice wizzies are uber-u just gotta love that dmg when u got a ice wiz with MOC in the middle of a fg of mids/hibs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom