Alltrades INC is recruiting

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Who?

We are a small guild of experienced players. Most of us play longer then 2 years now and play almost every day. We are a pretty tight bunch since most of us are real life friends and we been in the same guilds for long periods of time.

The name Alltrades INC reflects the fact we have all crafts represented in our guild as legendary crafter. Since our numbers are rather small we always focussed on the stealth war and although most of us were active in normal RvR as well.

Why?

Due to ToA and the wish of most of us to do “normal” full group RvR as guild / fixed set-up we are looking to expand our numbers.

What?

Since we have most classes represented already we are not looking for anything specific.

What we do need however are dedicated players who are willing to play on a semi-daily basis with the guild. This does not mean you are not allowed to do anything else but regular participation is a must

We do need you to have at least 1 level 50 and ToA activated preferably RR4 or up although this is not a must

Classes we really like to recruit are:
- Sorc(s)
- det tank(s)
- scout(s)
but any class is welcome

Most important is that we are not looking to become a large guild of anonymous level 27 people scattered all over the realm but a tight group of people who are willing to help each other and have a shitload of fun.

Regards,

JW

Stacey_Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, i'm sad to say it looks like DS is or very soon will be disbanding, since Rambo etc are leaving, so im on the look out for a new guild, Shani knows me, and im sure a few others do, my main char is Stacey she wearing MP set atm sc'd and alch'd ofc, my main joy is stealth grp that i do with 3 irl mates, we use teamtalk when grping saves typing when u trying to get DF off, also great to be able to shout at your mincer for a stun etc :) anyhoo, i want Stacey as high as possible, im sorting my self out for a ToA config, im going to be going for the one Bigchief posted on my thread, this means a lot of work :( but will be worth it. ive spoke to a few of u in game and all seem great people so if im the type your looking for id be glad to join u all. atm im mainly doing ToA and farming for money in DF raids using my cleric, id like to get ToA out of the way with asap, so i can get back to stealthing, and probs some RvR as my Cliric Cpr (99 set sc/alch)
iv'e been playing for about 2 years, Gee was one on my first characters, my first guild was The Order Of Excalibur GM'd by Judge, if any of u can remember back that far.
i currently have 3 account gee/spooks stacey/cpr and gimpstrel/benylin thou one of my irl mates who plays gimpstrel in our grp is going to buy that account, so soon my mains will only be Stacey and cpr, but i do have a lvl 50 mincer on gee's account thou currently a vault bot.
main love is stealth rvr, but also love DF, ML and dragon raids most fun to be had imo are keep takes. be great to get in, ill have constant contact to ppl i need for my new ToA Mp set W00t. cheers for reading, hope to read your reply soon.
oh one more thing (love edit function) im not lgm :/ Gee is a master armor craft for trinketing seals, not planned on getting an lgm either thou would be nice to get Gee lgm, a kinda thnx for buffs etc ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLEZ!!!!! U didnt remove ur siggy did u? +_+

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
afraid sig only shows up once in a thread :(
Once per page actually so keep spamming to see it again, imo! :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ickle bump

still could use a sorc and some members in general

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ bumping this thread :D

should have titled it [WTR] People for guild ... ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
We got some nice ppl allready but could use 1 or 2 more. preferably a sorc or a cleric but frankly all classes are still welcome

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I would love to join if you have room for:

Mytsharp - 50 Cleric
RR2L7
ML2 Perfecter
Very soon all Sc'd equipment.
43 Rejuv
Got around 400ish AC and climbing. Also got a couple alts with 400-500ish Alch/SC.
Very active player.

Reasons for me to join is,
You seem like a very nice, active and good guild.
Feel that I need a change.

*Crossing fingers* :clap:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Forgot to mention that I got MCL and BoF so far. Saving up for Purge.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
I once had a scout named Cafe on pryd alb :(

Must have been ages ago. Cafe has been on my account for 1-1.5 year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom