Alliances between guilds?

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know if it's possible to make an alliance between guilds (like in DAoC) in the betaversion? If not, do you know if it will be implemented in the retailversion?

Kind regards

Hrogar

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't matter that much, as you can form permanent chat channels (Or well, you auto rejoin when you login). However to answer your question, I believe they are not in the game. No idea whether they will be implemented either.

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
you can aswell make a costum ui to perform some auto stuff like joining channel ;P

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the reply. Can't say I get the whole idea but that's one of the nicest things with a new game anyway.

kspvrov

Fledgling Freddie
no news on that yet as yusef said but heres a neat idea that raid leaders have been waiting for all thier life.

screen

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, that would ease up the keeptakes a smite.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: Keeptakes good, 1 fg vs 1 fg bad. Simple as that ;)

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, can't wait to play a game that can actually handle those battles. Sad to see as late as this sunday the whole classic Midgard-zone (!) crashed as aproximately 400 people were involved in a fight in Uppland. One second we were rushing Fens and the next it all went bye bye ;)
Seems like the raids in WoW are a bit more epic. Being able to strike deep into the mainlands and still not putting lowbies at risk is a great plan in my humble opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom