Alliance

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys, well i think its about time that with the current population although in some respects its getting better, it's time to think about sorting out an alliance with all active guilds in it. At the moment i know that Bannana Bunnies members and Danish Huscarls are in the New Era alliance where as other guilds either have no alliance or are in the Red Shadows alliance.
I dont rele have any idea how to start the ball rolling when it comes to forming an alliance or inviting etc etc so would anyone with some idea on how todo so be able to help me out?
Any idea's and thoughts on this then feel free to bring them up!

:drink:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Aquamarine will be staying in RSA atleast. We're in the same alliance across all the mmorpg's. Too many bonds and roots to break.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
/ad and /reg are the best alliances for dyvet

Dimzet

Regular Freddie
Bannana Bunnies

Sklith who is active in Bananna bunnies? im considering re open acc

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey all,

Well i see the point, we are a few active players in different guilds, some want to stay in Red Shadows, and some want to stay in New Era. If nobody want to disband their alliance, we will not be able to form 1 active alliance.

We could make a new alliance yes, but will the certain guilds that are stuck to a certain alliance then move to the new one, or stay in their old, and will we then end up with 3 alliances with 2-3-4 active guilds?

Im up for a new organisation, where we either keep New Era, Red Shadows, or make a new "Midgard United" one.

You can give comments here or send me pm's about the matter, and we might be able to sort something out.

Danish Huscarls have been in New Era for a good while, but as the current situation is as it is, i think it is far better to have 1 active alliance than 2 semi active or half dead ones.

If it comes to be New Era that would be the gathering point I have GM chars in the alliance guild to invite and promote the proper persons from other guilds, and i would of cause help out the best i could to do so.

I would also like all active guilds / players to comment to this thread if they have a point of view on this aspect they would like to share with the rest of us.

Best Regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster Danish Huscarls Dyvet + Lyonesse
Warhammer Karak Hirn Order (Retired)...

S

Snelgadi 33

Some peeps maybe in guild who do not have access to leave there repective alliance, so that would mean leaving there guild which most prob don't want to do.

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Less guilds is really not what we should want to do, cause that means less claimed towers/keeps.
We already are a Midgard United, really don't see the difference. Use the /advice chat.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh happpy in red shadows,won't remove the guild to move it to ywain as we are already formed there,the guild will stay were it is unroll servers are removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom