Alliance on hib (ywain)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
We have an alliance on hib, which consists of EU guilds. But atm it looks like some guilds are inactive, so we are looking for other active EU guilds that needs an alliance. I will invite guilds to the alliance gets full. If needed, I will kick inactive guilds to get room for active ones. If you are interested, just look for Sintox in Neolithic.

The guilds so far is:
Neolithic
Na Fianna Dragun
Ilfirin Arda
Lliad Ddraig
Llaw Arian
Legacy of the Fallen
Dilseacht
Choo Choo
Llaw Arian EU
Remedy
Jack Herer
Dont Kraj For Me Argentina
EUclipse
D.O.G
Best Friends
Ogee

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
You can kick out Lliad Ddraig.

Been inactive for ages now lol.

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
You can kick out Lliad Ddraig.

Been inactive for ages now lol.

They are removed..

Na Fianna Dragun got removed too by a mistake, so they need a reinvite :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
They are removed..

Na Fianna Dragun got removed too by a mistake, so they need a reinvite :p

I got promoted to gm in NFD so i can just get us back in at some time i guess, unless Maeloch, Jamie or someone else is on.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
someday when i log on hib Dance For Me could use an EU alliance :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I got promoted to gm in NFD so i can just get us back in at some time i guess, unless Maeloch, Jamie or someone else is on.

I might log on for an hour now. We aren't very active but not dead yet either. Can be one or two on, lilioe is playing atm i think.

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I might log on for an hour now. We aren't very active but not dead yet either. Can be one or two on, lilioe is playing atm i think.

I'm online now if you want a reinvite

Everz

FH is my second home
Extremely dead bar one person guilds allowed in? :p

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i've got a few players in my guild still, we're looking for a new alliance. Might possibly merge with a couple guilds from our current alliance and look to move them into a new alliance..

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i've got a few players in my guild still, we're looking for a new alliance. Might possibly merge with a couple guilds from our current alliance and look to move them into a new alliance..

Sure. Just pm me in game, and I'll invite if you want to join.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
You still play?!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
tbh, leave the guilds you've been in for the past 6-8 years. They are dead now and you're only hanging on to a ghost of what your guild used to be. Make a new EU hib guild and merge all the guilds together. Many of the guilds named above should never have been transfered to US as they had their glory back on Excalibur/Prydwen/Dyvet and are only a shade of what they used to be. Same goes for Alb and Mid guilds. We should have sticked together better and made EU guilds rather than trying to bring over our history to a new server and a new community. I think EU players would have benefitted better from big EU guilds rather than small guild alliances

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom