Alliance of Alliances

T

The Dragon

read a post long time ago by the RVR Fanatic Lac...

Alliances in albions meeting together and doing stuff, reminds me of when i first started, 2 meetings later nothing much else happened.

Communication if anything else is important. I agree (if somewhat belated) that we need to establish communication lines along Albions Armies.

I would be available is someone is interested in organising it, to see what our small humble alliance can do to help..../pm me or any of the Dead Dragons Society online and the message will find me.

Your Humble Servant

Draven Blackstaff
Magus Prime of Fire

p.S anybody know any good web pages for statistics and listing of alliances the one i was using Nwo seems to be down =(

L

lac_desariel

RvR Fanatic is this bad/ and i know worse:) but if the intrest is there, who woud you have organise it? are people intrested

S

Starkill

If they aren't they damn well should be.

Go Lac, this needs to happen.

O

old.Filip

Hmmmmmm HB is in alliance with FC.. and for us(HB) this is working nicely (mostly used to taunt HB when they get a FG wipeout)
if you need to alert us just do a /who boldklub and a /who cohort
and msg 1 guy from either guild and your info will pass to all..

big alliance's have a bad history

O

old.Ramas

Always worth remembering what an alliance actually is.

1) A chat channel

2) A relationship between the decision makers (ie, those who tend to decide to lead the guild in deciding to go hib or mid, or hadrian's tonight)

The chat channel is useful for arranging cgs and spreading word of enemy relic raids. But that is about all.

And in general, I'd say the realtionships between guilds have *improved* since AU collapsed.

Alb RvR performance has (imho) improved a lot lately - mainly thanks to sensible chat-grouping.

Most people know someone in their guild who can contact other guilds - and on the whole we all seem to rub along. (If you don't know who to contact in any guild you can always do a /who <guild> and just ask one of the high level players)

Major raids were always best handled outside the /as structure anyway. The 'contact-an-officier-of-each-guild-privately' method seems far and away the best way to organise a raid, and does not require any formal structure to work.

Not that trying something slightly different couldn't be worthwhile, but I'm not sure what you have in mind? And would echo the comment above that overlarge alliances can become, well, problematic.

T

The Dragon

Dont want to do another AU, never in a million years.

All lac and most ppl agree on suggesting is to contact already established alliances so they can spread the word to the guilds in alliance quicker that contacting each individual guild. For such things as Relics Under attack.

Some guilds may not even want contacting thats up to them.

Defense is a mutual thing that we all have in common, so prob. best to keep it just to that for now.

L

lac_desariel

Never did i say we make 1 alliance, i just sugest we havwe a form of contact be it CG set up and running constant or something, Guilds and alliances need space from each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom