alliance leicester blocking Payments

southender

Fledgling Freddie
coundn't make payment to open my account payment failed so i phoned up bank an yes they blocked daoc payment site because of new restrictions for abroad transactions.

So have wait in til alliance leicester fraud control call me back just warning to anyone with this bank or any other banks in the uk :england:

southender

Fledgling Freddie
coundn't make payment to open my account payment failed so i phoned up bank an yes they blocked daoc payment site because of new restrictions for abroad transactions.

So have wait in til alliance leicester fraud control call me back just warning to anyone with this bank or any other banks in the uk :england:

Opps just saw similar post now i know lol

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Hhmm seems like someone needs to bring this to the attention of EA Mythic and that will be me, I'll make a post on the Warhammeralliance.com webby and see what Mythic say and about GOA.

won't be very good if a large section of the UK community can't pay by credit card because the banks have had too many complaints.

Eble

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
friend of mine had issues buying a wii from alapage too - apparently visa have issues...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sounds like A&L are doing you a favour if they won't let you pay for whatevers left of daoc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom