Alliance invite possibly broken

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've raised this in game but the last time a CSR contacted me for some reason he wasn't seeing my responses.

We're trying to invite a guild to alliance. The player I'm inviting has Guild Leader rank, we're in the same zone and the same group, mere pixelated inches from each other.

EDIT: Both guilds are at least lvl6.

When I try to invite I get the message "Player not found".

I've tried using both the option on the Guild/Alliance tab as well as using /allianceinvite <playername>

Can't seem to get it working.

Any help is appreciated :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Bump - I've raised it in game again for a CSR and still had no response. Googling produced no meaningful results but I can't believe I'm the only person in the WAR game-playing world having this problem.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Also having the same problem. I also tried using the guild name instead of the GM name in case it was just an interface display problem but that just made the guild invite button stop working altogether for me.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ah cheers. Relogging didn't fix it though as we've tried now for several days to do this and as keen as some of our friends and allies are, I don't think they're playing 24/7 :)

Interesting that the problem originally existed in beta, was briefly resolved, then re-emerged.

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Yes same problems for us in The Chaos Alliance. The Dark Alliance and White Rose started an alliance and tried to invite other guilds. This is not possible atm. So it seems two guild alliances are the max you can make. ;)
No matter whom of the alliance leaders that tries to invite you get: "Player not found".

Lets hope this gets to Mythic so we can actually make bigger alliances than two guilds at a time.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Slightly on a side issue - some of our guildies are getting 'player not found' despite being next to each other. Guess it's a bug that needs sorting. Good luck. :D

/bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom