Alliance Bug - Player Not Found

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, anyone else been experiencing this? We're trying to start a new alliance but it's falling flat on it's face at the moment due to this bug. The alliance forms fine with a 2nd guild, but thereafter whenever inviting a 3rd guild we are always met with "Player Not Found" when specifying the other Guild's GM. It's not an issue with their guild rank.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a known issue?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Well if it's known, then I hope it gets sorted soon, we've got a bunch of guilds waiting for this. :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its not worked from day 1, I'm guessing this particular bug is quite far down the priority list. I made a post about a week ago in the help section, as well as raising numerous CSR requests to which I've had no response.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, anyone else been experiencing this? We're trying to start a new alliance but it's falling flat on it's face at the moment due to this bug. The alliance forms fine with a 2nd guild, but thereafter whenever inviting a 3rd guild we are always met with "Player Not Found" when specifying the other Guild's GM. It's not an issue with their guild rank.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a known issue?

Yes mate screwed aint it :) kinda annoying for the alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom