All your dreams come true !!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Chicken Slave

Funky slave chicken dude , if its old I apologise to you people who scour the darkest corners of the net , but please don't tell me its old cos i don't care, for those who haven't seen ....enjoy !!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
old !!!!
redundant !!!!
i posted it yesterday in this verry forum !!!!
its like the 4th thread now

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Chicken Slave

Funky slave chicken dude , if its old I apologise to you people who scour the darkest corners of the net , but please don't tell me its old cos i don't care, for those who haven't seen ....enjoy !!

For shame, dude! You should spend a few hours a day making sure that whatever you are about to post has not been posted already. :mad:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Read Loxlyhoods' sig link Evzy ...

Poor little guy :fluffle:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
Chicken Slave

Pfft dude , check Sibanac's thread ... pffft... ya total noob !!!

Still this one is getting bumped to the top until everyone forgets who posted it first and all shall then worship me and tell me how ace this link is and how amazing and l33t i am for finding it!!!

(fooking bizarre cos i did see the link yesterday on teh thread but was at home on 56k evul conn so didnt bother checking and posted this whilst in work today!!)

and my last word(s - is aaaaaah a word?) on this matter..........

aaaaaah wank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom