All things nether.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hello Clarice...err...people.

I'm what you might call the lord of the underworld, with our hellish pink color, floating white fluffy clouds of death and pigmen. (facepalm and deep sigh).

Aaaanyway. The nether is under construction, but first tower of evil is rather...up. When i get my minions to work, first thing that you'll notice is that i'll change the starting area to a appropriate hell'ish entry point.

Also will add a punishment area, which will be rather nasty.

Other then that, building in nether is rather risky, but i welcome all evil beings and advesaries of the light to come on down, will set up some evil huts near the entry when i get the chance and after i expand the main castle, will add living quarters.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nice, so when are you making the Gay Bar Thot ;>?

Oh it'll be there :p

Maybe a dancefloor, bar, tables, couple of monster spawners hidden away that spew out creepers and call it "Backdoor Creeper"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Little bit of a change in netherworld.

The entrance is changed to a more evil hell'ish style.
Be cautious, lots of firey death around.
There's a box at the entrance to save stuff in, just leave it unlocked for others after use.
Added a waterpit at the end of tunnel for emergencies.
NEtherrack is now 50-60 blocks away from entrance, so you have to face dangers to get it.

DjSatansfury

Regular Freddie
You've changed it, but its now stupidly hard.

Within a minute of getting there, I was setup on a ghast and ended up losing all my tools (fortunately I wise enough to bank everything before I went there). I went to try and get some Netherstone.

I mean honestly, without having the use of a compass how are you meant to do anything down there?

Nate

FH is my second home
if there was a roof the ghasts wouldn't attack

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You've changed it, but its now stupidly hard.

Within a minute of getting there, I was setup on a ghast and ended up losing all my tools (fortunately I wise enough to bank everything before I went there). I went to try and get some Netherstone.

I mean honestly, without having the use of a compass how are you meant to do anything down there?

I'd hope people wouldn't use a compass either.

As you can see, "someone" has a home there, which was built before any starting cover. So it's possible, just need to work it out. PArt of the fun not getting everything easy.

I did it to make it hard to get netherrack and glowstone, make it worth something. It works as intended.

It's not supposed to be a walk in the park(just wait if i get compass disabled there), you don't want to know what i actually planned for it before toning it down :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
FYI; also planning on placing diamonds/gold/etc in there, probably in chests in bad places.

Zede

Part of the furniture
did the diamonds get placed ?

done a few netherstone runs, then ported out ofc ! That water pit at the ent is usless btw, as your fire burns twice as fast. I can set up a home /pw location in netherworld right ?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yes, you can set up a home pw in netherland, no problem :)

As for the diamonds, I don't know. Maybe toht have to get the finger out of his ass :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom