All the servers going down?

A

Aurelius

I'm not usually able to play at 9am UK time thanks to having to go to work, but just checked today to try login - and all the non-French servers had rapidly dropping player numbers, right down to 0, followed by the servers going down....

Nothing on the GOA site to say why this was happening, no new login message to explain it, I've never heard anyone say it's a normal thing that they take a coffee break at this time of the morning - so anyone able to explain what is happening? I know that explanations should be part of GOA's job, but have learned just what priority they give to telling us anything so am not too surprised that they are their usual uninformative selves...

C

Cedig

Servers apparently down for 1 hour

5,3,1 minute warnings given - bunch of idiots

D

Dair

all we were told in game was 1 hour maintiance, nothing else.

try again later :mad:

E

Elric IA

Yes, it did happen a real pain fortunately I was not down the pit in the Coruscating Mines.

O

old.Solomon Kane

Dagnabit, I hope your wrong. I just dragged myself out of bed with the intention of celebrating the Jubilee with an all day session ;)

I was on till the early hours and heard nothing about this, nor have I read anything about downtime.

I'll try to log and post back

K

Khalen

Ah nice maybe we have a working alliance chat then =)

P

Pouget

Hey, maybe they are transferring the character data to the test server, Gorre. That wouldn't explain all the servers being down, though.

I'm really looking forward to try out the battlegrounds on Gorre. Hope they will also run the english version a while.

O

old.HiredGoon

2 things that could cause this server-down:

Database to Gorre: Highly unlikely, since they have proclaimed that only the biggest servers from each country, and oly 1 at a time, will be transfered.

Server fix since yesterday: This is more likely, since GoA must have red ears after what happened. If the reason for the crashes, is too small spec harcware, they will wanna upgrade as fast as humanly possible, with as few few people suffering from the incident. that being early this morning, since they have all day today, to monitor, and see if something goes wrong.

wel. theres a third possibility: Someone tripped over the main power cable :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom