All the houses.....

O

old.LandShark

Which house was the Mr. Richard V. Richardson balancing in?

H

hellraisermk2

Yay trailer park trash hits DAoC!!

I have to say, I really really think they're way off the mark with the design of these houses. I'm all for housing, but oh my god, they don't even look like they're designed with each realm in mind. I'm really sure that vikings would have plant pots with sunflowers and a nice mailbox at the front with a number on it. I'm so dissapointed that they didn't even try to fit them within the feel of the game :(

O

old.LandShark

On a less bitter, shrewish and generally grumpy note, I want a hibernia house :mad:

S

Spinky

I just can't resist the urge to say, " We want.....a SHRUBBERY!!!!!!!"

D

decline

It's pretty silly that the outer appearance is not to scale with the inside.

K

Kagato.

The all secret Tardis(sp) style houses,

Still no idea on costs.

Was so hoping for a stylish pimp-pad style apartment on a cliff overlooking the rest of houses, near a lake.

D

Damon_D

Well scrab the sunflowers...any flowers for that matter... on the viking style and they look ok...not perfect but ok..no realy cool langhuse ;(

K

kallora

You can see my personal Screenshots from housing by clicking on the link in my sig and then on the "Screenshots" button.

I'm still a newb on the boards so can't post URLs yet.

See the other housing thread for info about costs

T

tris-

if a briton had a house like that, s/hed be branded a which and be fed to the spirit hounds :/

S

Stina Handfast

I have to say, I really really think they're way off the mark with the design of these houses. I'm all for housing, but oh my god, they don't even look like they're designed with each realm in mind. I'm really sure that vikings would have plant pots with sunflowers and a nice mailbox at the front with a number on it. I'm so dissapointed that they didn't even try to fit them within the feel of the game

The way I understand it, you get to choose the garden and interior thingamajigs all by yourself. So if sunflowers aren't your cup of tea, just don't get them =)

T

tris-

i must of forgot all those old reamains of metal post boxes that have been dug up :sleeping:

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by n3wbie
i must of forgot all those old reamains of metal post boxes that have been dug up :sleeping:

I don't recall anyone digging up magic texts, wizard staves, bumping into undead, finding dragon scales, finding Lyonesse, working out how to resurect dead people, or any of a whole number of other things that happen in DAoC either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom