All the agramon runners (except AE)

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Big thanks meightors! sadly i cudnt get in a fg but i watched the fights and every1 left me alone! i did kill Liloe by accident as he shrooms were spamming me and she was a shroom and yeh :<

Nadiahs grp pwned me twice and rofl'd at me after which was fun :)

but next time get me an alb grp and i'll b involved. Great night rvr well done :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
stop go agra solo then :p? rps is rps -.-

Didnt realise you went to agra for the easy rps? I'd assume most groups go to agramon for the good fg vs fg fights and not for the rps, good job proving me wrong on this occasion tho. :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Didnt realise you went to agra for the easy rps? I'd assume most groups go to agramon for the good fg vs fg fights and not for the rps, good job proving me wrong on this occasion tho. :)

Clearly you need to get more skills Septina if your just easy rp for minidk.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i had the most fun in rvr 2day i've had in ages ! was in a roglord hib group and made 62k farming albs! ;) then i played alb and cudnt get a group as always so watched fights in agra ;>

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Tbh i had the most fun in rvr 2day i've had in ages ! was in a roglord hib group and made 62k farming albs! ;) then i played alb and cudnt get a group as always so watched fights in agra ;>

62k not bad tbh :worthy: no 1 likes you on alb anymore coz you left cm :worthy: :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
My poor shrooms, how dare you shoot them !!!

:wub:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
nobody dislikes me in alb i don't think and if they do they can shush! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom