All Servers Down

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
all I said was the 'the servers lag free today' then it crash...... which was nice :touch:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ash' said:
all I said was the 'the servers lag free today' then it crash...... which was nice :touch:

aye i got rid of all my lagg .. then bang , i go for a smoke and some nom noms and come back to dead server

Mordyn

Fledgling Freddie
Emergency shutdown of all Servers
[2004-30-08]

Following a technical problem at our server hosting facility, the admins had to brutally shutdown every Dark Age of Camelot server sadly without giving us time to warn all the players ingame.

The technical teams are working on resolving the problem and we will let you know as soon as there is more information available. The last ETA we had was all servers up and running again by 19 :00 CET.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Leathas said:
umm,with a war hammer ? :eek2:

There's a big (and I mean big as a widescreen TV) red button with "Panic" written on it. When someone presses it, sarin gas is released into the cages that the hamsters powering the server clusters use. Hence brutal.

Or...

brutal as in we didn't get any warning (and therefore neither the players).

Pick whichever one you prefer, they both lead to the same result (though one is a bit more messy).

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Erivoss you should be ashamed for lying in public.There was only 1 hamster powering Excalibur which died when the problems started (Coroner said old age but i have my doubts ).Now the wheel is just spinning on it's own decelerating rapidly.You gotta love the phenomenon of impetus.
In Lament's terms it's dying slowly but steadily :p
Too much physics... i know but it was innevitable

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
and they had the cheek to roll back the servers we was doing keep defence and earned ourselves some nice rp's can't undertsand it we didn't gain any advantage and the albs must have gotten a few rp's also

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
There's a big (and I mean big as a widescreen TV) red button with "Panic" written on it. When someone presses it, sarin gas is released into the cages that the hamsters powering the server clusters use. Hence brutal.

Oooook, now we have enough proof.

I am calling WWF, Greenpeace and everyone else on you then. Mice abused to power servers, monkeys working as employees, etc etc... :D

PS: Damn, I am trying soooo hard not to laugh atm cause I am at work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom