All servers down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Try to make a comback to DAOC and the service is just as good as it used to be.... no wait ITS WORSE!!!!

:twak:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gups said:
Try to make a comback to DAOC and the service is just as good as it used to be.... no wait ITS WORSE!!!!

:twak:

Jesus.

The GMS are on weekend, Supposed to have time off.

They work there arse off and all you can do is cry ? When playing any MMO, You understand theres going to be risks, There prob isnt a better MMO than daoc. Play with the risk of problems, Or play a different game . . . Its possibly that simple.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Jesus.

They work there arse off and all you can do is cry ? When playing any MMO, You understand theres going to be risks, There prob isnt a better MMO than daoc. Play with the risk of problems, Or play a different game . . . Its possibly that simple.

it's like leveling at fins, its ok, coz u dont ahve to do shit (as a leech), but when albs/mids come. you're fucked:D

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Infanity said:
Jesus.

Im not crying - I just came back from a 9 month gap - paid my subs and this....... Just think its funny - Should of spent my money on a 6 pack and a kebab! :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
this time ill doubt the servers will go up untill morning, gms want to sleep and have a weekend too

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gups said:
Im not crying - I just came back from a 9 month gap - paid my subs and this....... Just think its funny - Should of spent my money on a 6 pack and a kebab! :)

yes u should.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:
this time ill doubt the servers will go up untill morning, gms want to sleep and have a weekend too

wrong ;) they are comming back up again lol... :D

Ellwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Jesus.

No, they offer you a game you can play 24/7, so that means ppl have to work 24/7.
I have a job too in which i have to work weekends and evenings and nights, that's what i get payed for.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ellwynn said:
No, they offer you a game you can play 24/7, so that means ppl have to work 24/7.
I have a job too in which i have to work weekends and evenings and nights, that's what i get payed for.

yes, and i can guess that GOA have about 2 or 3 ppl on the night shift. takes a while to call around and wake ppl up u know. and as it IS a weekend i can imagine a few of the employees being hammered and quite unable to go abd be useful ;)

Malena

Banned
Infanity said:
Jesus.

Who in the **** are you ? Goa work there arse off where ??
I havent seen them doing work there arse off I been here from beta.

I never seen soo bad custom service I never seen servers down soo much
When hosting a mmorpg game people play you **** have people on stand by 365 days 24hrs.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Kaun_IA said:

GMs can't do a shit about it prolly? Main problem is the Network idiots providing service as far as we can guess ...

Malena

Banned
Do a search who own goa then doo search who own the internet (ip provider )

voila' its the same corp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom