Loyal Freddie
haha finally you wanker!

Gratz mate, very very well done considering you are just a wannabe reebs :]

now lets kick some dutch arses in quake3

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Minn said:
Phusion, stop the whine... if u are not gonna say gratz, dont post :D

not his fault he is playing albion wich is so nerfed when pe still doing good etc xd

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
not his fault he is playing albion wich is so nerfed when pe still doing good etc xd

Let's keep this a grats thread to Snoz pls :D

not... alb nerf, mid better etc.... make another thread for that :p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Thx :) Was mostly fun, although pre TOA was alot better. My group battles with PE was what made game so addictive for me. Me and Fadeh arguing all the time, but always know respect is still there. Have enemys you hate always makes game more fun. Shame those days are gone, PE nearly always beat us as much higher RR but weeks leading up to TOA we started to win, which ofcourse was then ruined by 3 months pve and the death of tank groups.

Made my healer last augest and dinged it RR10 in under a year including 3 months pve 14 artifacts and ml10 :)

Shame on prydwen alot of time run around 30 minutes looking for fights. Also im sure playing midgard detracts from getting RR10 .. as people say on our server rr10 on mid is rr20 on alb ?:] Although excal they kinda view hib as easy mode /shrug Dunno what I do now i only wanted rr10, tempted to quit game now as for me toa has ruined the game and NF dont sound very promising, I feel it will suit the likes of belor and steveh more then people like me who prefer fg vs fg then epic battles, each to their own.

But then i have a new group with new people and new setup to try, so as im not one to let people down will try that I expect :)

dingrr10.jpg

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Thx :) Was mostly fun, although pre TOA was alot better. My group battles with PE was what made game so addictive for me. Me and Fadeh arguing all the time, but always know respect is still there. Have enemys you hate always makes game more fun. Shame those days are gone, PE nearly always beat us as much higher RR but weeks leading up to TOA we started to win, which ofcourse was then ruined by 3 months pve and the death of tank groups.

Made my healer last augest and dinged it RR10 in under a year including 3 months pve 14 artifacts and ml10 :)

Shame on prydwen alot of time run around 30 minutes looking for fights. Also im sure playing midgard detracts from getting RR10 .. as people say on our server rr10 on mid is rr20 on alb ?:] Although excal they kinda view hib as easy mode /shrug Dunno what I do now i only wanted rr10, tempted to quit game now as for me toa has ruined the game and NF dont sound very promising, I feel it will suit the likes of belor and steveh more then people like me who prefer fg vs fg then epic battles, each to their own.

But then i have a new group with new people and new setup to try, so as im not one to let people down will try that I expect :)

dingrr10.jpg
get rr11 u still a lowbies ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Well done snoz, maybe you will stop the silly comments now eh? :p since they aren't needed really and you know that yourself. :)

Valgair, just because we lose to you often doesn't mean we are bad players does it? anyway leave the whine out of this thread, i really hate arguing with enemy players to be honest since without them the game would be shit and most of them aren't what they are on these forums.

You should have a break now snoz and concentrate on real life :p

Anyway like i said good work.

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Snoz :) PET PET PET PETTTTTTTTT PEEEEETTTTTTT j/k :d

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: :clap: Grats :clap: :clap:
2 D0rf einherjars in 2 days .. this can't go right... so much fatness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom