All is well that ends well (GOA ROCK!!)

well despite what i had been told, i logged on about 8pm last night and what did i see? oh yes...my lvl 45 Friar has been returned to me, and 10secs later i get an email from support saying my character was able to be restored!! woot!! go go GOA!! never really had anything good to say about GOA before but this time im lost for words, atleast now i can go away knowing that when/if i come back better i atleast have my char to return to.

On a side note, THANK YOU to everyone who pm'd me in game and offered free items, power levels etc... greatly appreciated... now shhh..dont tell kaladin otherwise he'll want his money back!! :twak:

Again thank you to everyone who showed so much kindness, restores your faith in humanity when soo many people help.

ele.xx

Belomar

Part of the furniture
And the drama continues... Stay tuned for the next episode, same Bat-channel, same Bat-time!

Belomar said:
And the drama continues... Stay tuned for the next episode, same Bat-channel, same Bat-time!

hehe i know..bit like neighbours aint it... funny thing is i re-rolled another char cos there was no-way i was getting her back...but now i have 2 chars named elewyth on the same account..go figure!! and who works at 8pm? didnt think they worked that late...aaaand it was while i was actually using my account...not sure how they did it tbh...i logged out my newbie char and found her sat there in the char selection screen...go figure!! :eek7:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
Again thank you to everyone who showed so much kindness, restores your faith in humanity when soo many people help.

This bits got me a little confused. Anyone care to elaborate?

Archeon said:

i re-rolled a new toon at lvl 1 and was helped with power levels, money, items.. which im trying to return

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Archeon said:

Which bit dont you understand Kindness or humanity?

Asha said:
troll-o-meter is going off the charts

yes, my posts always attract the lower end of the DAOC community.. funny that....must be my magnetic charm...either that or all the dole-ites have just come back from signing on....100mb con at works rocks!!

Direnad

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
On a side note, THANK YOU to everyone who pm'd me in game and offered free items, power levels etc... greatly appreciated... now shhh..dont tell kaladin otherwise he'll want his money back!! :twak:

And now watch as every low-life player try the exact same scam :twak:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I hate reruns +mute :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Which bit dont you understand Kindness or humanity?

Hmm... probably the Kindness bit, I keep hearing about it but its just not a concept I can seem to get my head around. Example.

The other day I see an old man lying in the middle of the street, my immediate response to this was to go over to him and kick him repeatedly - then drop my pants and piss in his mouth. Now apparently this wasn't kind. Hell one person called me evil (I stabbed him) then this guy in black came over and tried to put these metal bracelets on me. I was all "WTF?" so I whiped out my machine gun and popped a clip in his ass! Next thing I know these dudes with body armour are breaking into my house with guns. So I pretty much had to beat them all to death and then fuck their corpses which took a while.

So after that I was a bit tired, next thing I know these twats dressed up like army men come with with their batons and all that. Well I wasn't having that, it was bad enough the dudes in black had spilled their blood on my carpet but these dudes knocked over my TV!!! So yeah, I cut their balls off, fucked them and killed them.

So here I am sitting pretty in my house with my broken TV, but atleast i've got twelve or so sets of testicles to play with if I get bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom