Wolvon Is back

hitler.jpg

People are saying Tilda is a nazi Mod,

Whats with the General Forums and all the locked threads!!11

Are they drunk on POWAH!!11

S

slapmesilly..

:bore:

P.S. if you're really into the Nazi thingie, change the "hail all" into "heil führer", yeah, no thanks.

S

SFXman

You better run away, I warn you. Uncle Sick is not liking the rascism and generalisation around here, then again I am not too fond of it either although I admit I do tend to generalise if I see someone post an american advertisement or anything of the like, sowwy.

W

Wolvon Is back

It was a joke,

And if Sick wants to call that Rascism, i would like to point on every post he posted a picture of Hitla or used to word Natzi.

And into Nazi thing, are you really that short Sighted, ffs

S

SFXman

A joke? Really, I would have never guessed. As to my post being serious, let's see now... :)

W

Wolvon Is back

Anyways,

<looks around for red Twactor>

By to my point Are mods ernt that bad, they don't go around on bikes taunting
"we are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods"

Just pointing out, lots of good posts on General forums, but locked, always love to read them Flame posts, :( and ad a comment hehe

S

Sigurd

I think he actually didn't like people thinking "german = nazi" :rolleyes:

S

slapmesilly..

he called me short-sighted, LOCK THIS THREAD!
IT CONTAINS INSULTIVE LANGUAGE AND FOUL BEHAVIOUR!!

O

old.job

You know the average Brit ,myself included, who was brought up on war films, when he hears a German person speak.
Even if they are actually saying

"Hello what a lovely day"

It sounds to us like

"Take zem to za gas chambers!!!"

Sorry ,very politically incorrect, but very true.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.job
"Hello what a lovely day"

erm i think this is the translation

Hallo, Heute ist prima

i do speak german, just not good at grammar yet ^^

W

Wolvon Is back

Would you ignore the picture, or me going to have to take it down?

The point was, people moaning about Mods editing and locking posts,

I myself, was pointing out that the general forums had lots of locked posts.

Me asking, why there is lots of locked posts,
Nothing to do with Germans are all nazi, nothing to do with following the cult of being nazi and nothing to do with what i think of germans :p

And, thanks Novamir, for blessing me with your super answers.

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by Wolvon Is back
Anyways,

<looks around for red Twactor>

By to my point Are mods ernt that bad, they don't go around on bikes taunting
"we are the mods we are the mods we are we are we are the mods"

Just pointing out, lots of good posts on General forums, but locked, always love to read them Flame posts, :( and ad a comment hehe

you like to point out dont you?...:clap: :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

So they lock threads, so they edit posts...who gives a crap anyway? If you don't like the policy of these here threads(yiihaa!) then go make your own. Try ezboards, simple way to make your own lovely threads that you can moderate aaall day long.

I'm not one to bitch about peoples bitching, usually being my fluffy self and mostly laughing at what others post, be it about ze fuhrer or even how finnish people suck eggs to keep the world in a dillusional state of security while we plan on a massive takeover, starting with greenland. But sometimes people are just too whiny and i have to post these loong and boring things that make little sense and more to some then others. So, what's my point? Same as with all the OMG NERF ARCHERS PLZPLZ!!1 threads that pop up like mushrooms in the rain: If you don't like the rules, go play chicken with a truck in the highway. And please, DON'T do what the truck has written in front of it. Dodge.

Bloody hell, i don't like this rule about not killing people, i think i'll go out with my trusted broadsword and whack a few illegal aliens. <--- Sarcasm, sarcasm. Not really going to. *lights flashing*

There, i'm done. For now. Really. :p

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Just like your existence!

Bwahahaha
Another Sicko cackles joke. Funneh man, proven once again :p

N

Neural Network

I like the flames on these boards. No matter if it's about the game, other players, GOA or Mythic, it's all fun for me to read. Nobody is forcing you to anything, if you don't like it, then quit and make your own game better. No problem at all.

O

old.Tohtori

What Neural said. And i said before with many words. Though my post might give out so many things that even the great ruler of runputsnik can't figure it out.

He knows, like all and my reply like makes him go "Hmm, this puzzles me." and stuff...that's like totally weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom