All hail Tom and his kitten army

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't mind if they cloned some witless dogs, but I'm not going to enjoy hearing about these two dying of some horrible genetic disorder or whatever.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
brooky said:
Kittens are the devil spawn,they need drowning at birth tbpfh, Or running over

http://www.ganahl.info/iraq/s_cat.jpg

i hope i have put this in the right column, i wouldnt want people saying i dont know what i am doing.

you sir, are clearly deluded. kittens are where it's at. dogs on the other hand are hatched from the festering pustules on Belial's buttocks.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Why can't people just be indifferent as which pet is better? I like dogs, i like cats. It's not hard to say it, really.

TdC

wasps, mozzies and dogs must all vanish from this green earth. when I am king I shall make it so.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sir Frizz said:
Why can't people just be indifferent as which pet is better? I like dogs, i like cats. It's not hard to say it, really.

It's not no, but then a dog will bite off it's own foot and then look at you to tell it what is wrong. They are stupid, unhygenic animals. Most people don't like stupid unhygenic people, so the same should be applied to the animal kingdom.

TdC

*accidentally brush Swift with sweaty unwashed underarm hair*

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
They'll certainly make more money from cat owners, they tend to be a bit neurotic after all ;) Get yourself an intelligent german shepard, and not only will you be able to scare robbers shitless you'll have an animal that actually cares about it's owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom