all growed up

gohan

FH is my second home
just had an offer accepted on a flat and mortgage agreed

:O scary times

i want to go back to school again and finish at 3pm please :<

growing up isn't as fun as its made out to be~!!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol grats...and being growed up is much better than being a kid :D if you want ice cream for dinner you not only have the financial means to buy it but you also don't have anyone telling you you have to eat your peas before you can even think about a pudding

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Very brave of you in this financial climate :)

Hope it all works out for you but thats the last thing I would do at the moment.

gohan

FH is my second home
Very brave of you in this financial climate :)

Hope it all works out for you but thats the last thing I would do at the moment.

excellent deal tho, buy part rent fully fitted furnished kitchen flats only build 3 years ago also including curtians settes ect, only things ill need is TV bed and obviously PC ^^ also doesnt need decorating, and the full value is less than most 2 bed flats are in this town buying 50% for 68k

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
buying half of it? rather you than me.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I heard on the news yesterday that the number of home loans granted by banks is down by 56% - the lowest in 10 years. So well done on getting the mortgage. Just make sure you don't miss a payment.

Calaen

I heard on the news yesterday that the number of home loans granted by banks is down by 56% - the lowest in 10 years. So well done on getting the mortgage. Just make sure you don't miss a payment.

Mortgages are available they are just asking that people bring something to the table instead of given them the full value of the property.

The increase over the passed two months in houses being put up for auction is massive. People are losing their homes every week due to over stretching their finances. More over a lot of the houses going up for auction are in very good condition.

gohan

FH is my second home
Mortgages are available they are just asking that people bring something to the table instead of given them the full value of the property.

The increase over the passed two months in houses being put up for auction is massive. People are losing their homes every week due to over stretching their finances. More over a lot of the houses going up for auction are in very good condition.

i must be special ^^ 100% LTV woot woot

but as from today i belive rates have gone up again and thier only doing 80% LTV 60% for best rates ect

luckly i work in the bank so i know these things before they happen so i ahd to hurry it through yestoday, no preferential rates tho :< GAY

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol grats...and being growed up is much better than being a kid :D if you want ice cream for dinner you not only have the financial means to buy it but you also don't have anyone telling you you have to eat your peas before you can even think about a pudding

i just had 15 strawberry muffins for dinner :)

Calaen

i must be special ^^ 100% LTV woot woot

but as from today i belive rates have gone up again and thier only doing 80% LTV 60% for best rates ect

luckly i work in the bank so i know these things before they happen so i ahd to hurry it through yestoday, no preferential rates tho :< GAY

We managed to find a 100% mortgage for a friend to buy our house 2 months ago :p Although the offer was given back in February we got in just in time.

I consider myself lucky to be off the market having sold my own house for ceiling price on the estate. Only because my friend wanted to be closer to his parents, I sold for 105k and now the houses on the estate are up for only 90k. Just sitting tight now and seeing if anything decent comes up.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i just had 15 strawberry muffins for dinner :)

so i take it you do know the muffin man then?
:wub:

We're desperate to buy our own place but want to wait a bit longer to see if the property market will continue to go down and then we should be able to pick up something really nice. I know it sounds ghoulish but with all these people getting evicted due to not paying their mortgages its going to be like being a vulture over a battle field!

we got a nice little nest egg saved up and some lovely furnature in storage too so with a bit of luck in a year or two we'll be able to have our very own Tequila Towers.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
my parents house has been on the market for about 6 months now and started on 300k and price has dropped to 265k now, pretty big gap:/ they're quite gutted they didnt do it a year ago or would have hell of a lot more money for their scottish country hoose. Supposide drop by another large sum in the kent area come september too, lucky its sold now hoping it doesnt fall through last minute.

Helme

Resident Freddy

On the other hand, you don't have parents making you excellent food either and instead get stuck with spaghetti bolognese 6 out of 7 days a week as it's the only thing you know how to cook! :p

Anyhoo congrats to your flat!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
When I make spag bol I dice the onions, carrots & celery very finely. I can't stand spag bol with huge lumps of onion in it. Everyone thinks they can cook spag bol, but too often they look and taste like dog poo.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Guess it differs quite alot from country to country as I've only seen onions used in Sweden :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep. Everyone has their own preferences and tastes of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom