All From Exc/Pyd roll a char on french servers

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
then we can complain to them about the lag on ours and theyll get so fed up maybe theyll storm on GoA office's and picket line it to fix our lag so we all piss off

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
woooooot , hours gone and still not locked :D

:kissit:

:flame:

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
It'll probably get deleted before locked. This kind of action will likely get your account banned, as its probably against the CoC to attempt to disrupt the server in anyway.
You can either send in pingplots/traceroutes as GOA ask, to help them resolve the problem, or if you really want to protest, just stop paying them.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i thought a german server did that to prydwen all log on make /lvl 30 anims then they spammed the place with shrooms till it crashed didnt it get them all banned ?

anywho ive personally noticed that lag disapears late at night when noone is playing i wonder if goa got an internal server problem that they not spotted on top of all the OT lag spikes.

just wondering.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
anywho ive personally noticed that lag disapears late at night when noone is playing i wonder if goa got an internal server problem that they not spotted on top of all the OT lag spikes.

just wondering.

the pingplots I have done show lags and packet loss in last 2 to 3 hops, last 2 being the worst. Wonder if they have a problem with their internal network?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think maybe someone at goa should double check their own main frames. Just wondering if the reason we getting so much lag is extra people online (dunno why) + puppys. although it seems stupid if an extra 2000 + peeps are spawning puppys + pets + convoker pets + shrooms +bds + menty pets etc

it all builds up

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
i thought a german server did that to prydwen all log on make /lvl 30 anims then they spammed the place with shrooms till it crashed didnt it get them all banned ?

just wondering.

lol that was hilarious

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:

just wondering.

When was late last night?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds simular to that luri invasion thingy. ;o

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Eh. All the servers are within the same server park, aren't they?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think the original poster is trying to say if we purposfully crashed the french servers then they would get to know what it is to play from outside the united kingdom.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
what would crashing the servers achieve? its not going to make GOA work any faster, its not going to make mythic any faster, its just going to piss off a load of french people who pay for a service just like you, why should their enjoyment be hampered by the fact that YOU cant play?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
what would crashing the servers achieve? its not going to make GOA work any faster, its not going to make mythic any faster, its just going to piss off a load of french people who pay for a service just like you, why should their enjoyment be hampered by the fact that YOU cant play?

well imo it's payback on the frenchies .. they strike at the drop of a hate ...

Irish Mutton coming in ... i know lets block the ports.

English buy thier booze .. i know block the ports.

It's sad really .... and i for one, couldnt' be arsed going to a french server and creating up there ... but i fink i'll log onto one to night, jsut to see if the lagg is a bad on there

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:

suspended for a few days i heard

remember a guy some time ago who made a char on one of the french servers when the english were down and stated yelling "ALL FRENCH PLZ LEAVE, THIS IS A ENGLISH SERVER NOW",
he got temporarily banned from the french servers (only) for a few days

the stupid **** who reported him must be the biggest crybaby in existence :rolleyes:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
suspended for a few days i heard

remember a guy some time ago who made a char on one of the french servers when the english were down and stated yelling "ALL FRENCH PLZ LEAVE, THIS IS A ENGLISH SERVER NOW",
he got temporarily banned from the french servers (only) for a few days

the stupid **** who reported him must be the biggest crybaby in existence :rolleyes:

I simply don't belive that. GoA might make mistakes in a few areas (underdog bonuses, costumer information, RightNow, ... LAG, etc). But, that I don't belive. :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i usally play in the morning and lagg isnt that bad at that time, atleast i dont ld

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom