All danes look here, Alle danskere kig her! :P

D

Deletium

Out of respect for the BW community that so obviously didnt liked a danish post I now post the whole thread in both danish AND english.

Okay i would like to start with saying:

I know this is not the forum to post this on, but i asked Tilda permission to post this in this forum cause i will undoubtfully get the most attention here...

Thank you...

Well til sagen

Grunden til den her post er, jeg snakkede med en kammerat om at lave en daoc gathering for alle danskere...

Havde tænkt på at lave det i Odense, da det ligger meget centralt for de fleste.

Det vil blive en aften (fredag/lørdag) et sted med plads til masser af mennesker, og så blir der ellers åbnet for hanerne (øl,sprut osv)

Så alt i alt en aften med en masse mennesker der alle har noget tilfælles.

Har tit tænkt på det kunne være skægt og møde folk irl som man enten kender eller har spillet med ingame...

Men vil først høre om der vil være opbakning omkring et sådan arrangement...

Hen af vejen når jeg har besluttet mig for tid og sted osv vil der komme en HP hvor folk kan tilmelde sig...

På forhånd tak :p

PS: Please refrain from makin whines, stupid remarks, flames etc etc

Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

English translation:

Okay i would like to start with saying:

I know this is not the forum to post this on, but i asked Tilda permission to post this in this forum cause i will undoubtfully get the most attention here...

Thank you...

The reason I post this is, i've been talkin to a mate of mine about making a danish daoc gathering for danes.

Was wondering about havin it in Odense, because its very central placed for most ppl.

It will be a night/evening (Friday/Saturday) a place with that can fit a lot of people, and there will be plenty of beer and spirits.

So a fun night with a lot of people that all have something in common.

Often thought of the idea that it could be fun to meet people irl u either know or have played with ingame.

Before i take any drastic descisions and arrange i wanna hear the general danish community if they would backup such arrangement/party.

Once i decided on time, place etc I will make a Homepage for people to visit and sign up on.

Regards

PS: Please refrain from makin whines, stupid remarks, flames etc etc

Thank you.

[Ooh yeah - my fault it's in the General forum :) thought it'd do better here to be honest than in the RvR ones - Flim]

X

xplo

I thought it would be something like that :)
If you do any roleplaying I want pictures xD

/whine on
You should post this in the Daoc general forums, hardly a RvR topic imo
/whine off

A

Aybabtu

Lyder som en god ide :)

Sounds like a good idea :)

M

mastade

Klar klar!, har hørt at gunz kommer og holder åbningstale :D

J

Jarahl Valinor

Lyder som en meget fed ide, men kom lige med datoen i god tid, nogle af os er inde i mili, og jeg skal bruge god tid til at planlægge min weekend :)

Translation :

Sounds like a really cool idea, but throw in a date some time before the actual event, cus some of us are in the military atm, and needs time to plan our days off :)

J

Jerelyn

oooh.. det lyder jo som en sjaw aften i gode venners lag :D
skal vi ikke have duels ?? hva' hva' hva'?? PLÆÆÆÆS :p

well finder du et godt tidspunkt og et godt sted, så vil jeg se om ikek jeg kan hive stenerne fra Skive med mig ;)

-Jerelyn
aka Ditte

V

vesta

Jeg siger da ikke nej til en go aften med masser af Øl :)

Jeg tror det er en go ide at vente til efter Nytår :) det er jo tid til julefrokoster osv..

D

Damini

Please can you type responses in english, or contact the guy himself by PM if you wish to use your native speech?

Deletium, I PMed you earlier.

S

SilverHood

Still think KBH is more central that Odense.... a boat trip or a train journey away for the rest of the country.

All roads lead to copenhagen :)

Well, in Denmark anyway :cool:

Just make sure planning is done well in advance, so people can plan the trip.... will see if I can get a cheap plane ticket from London if the date is suitable :)

småkage!

A

aikmore

If you can plan it in Cph. i know a great amount of HB player's who would come... ^^

K

kathal_tdd

Yeah. KBH is THE place to be.
I'll be there IF its in KBH :)

Flødeskum!!!!

Z

Zargar

Sounds very cool. Looking forward to see more details on this.

-Zargar

N

Norvindus

Will be there. Which sane viking would ever dismiss a chance to go out and drink insanely masses of beer/booze.

G

greenfingers

alle toge kører til København ... eller noget ! :p

HB holder månedelige gatherings på en unævnt café i københavnsområdet, for ikke at sige for meget ;) der bliver taget billeder, snakket DAoC, hyggeligt samvær etc.

Men det her handler jo ikke om at sidde og game, men at møde hinanden, og se hvem ham/hende idioten der lige dræbte mig er osv... :D
Men nice initiativ... :clap:

Hvis dette kan udføres en weekend, og _MINDST_ 2 månder i forvejen, så ALLE har en chance for at planlægge dagen, så vill det være BONUS ! :D

men Deletium, hvad havde du tænkt dig det skulle være?... en aften i byen, med druk på en bar/café/disco??? eller leje en hal og så holde halbal? :D

GivZ info ...!

S

SilverHood

think a night on the tow in KBH would be ace, and then grab your swimming trunks (or not), for a swim in Nyhavn when we're done :D

M

Makwaerk

Hvis det er i KBH kommer jeg helt sikkert ... dunno hvis det er et mærkeligt sted :D

Translation :
Ohh I did not know that was your foot I am very sorry, but if you look arpound the corner you may find a cheesecake.

B

brohn-n-itho

party of danes

dont usually write in this forum only reads it :), but i must say this one of the better things i have read in a long time, and i would gladly come if its gonna be in Copenhagen ;) (closest to me)

A

Addlcove

posted this in original thread also but!

if anyone living in KBH or omegn <grin> fancies a 5-7 person LAN party sometime throw me a mail at Addlcove (a) Bastard.dk, I have 40kvm in Jyllinge and 7 available spots in the switches ;)

D

Deletium

Well first i thought of the date .... might be plannin on saturday the 31st of january, cause ppl get paid the day before..

The plan was to hire some place, "forsamlingshus/hal" dunno what they are called in english :p and hire a band/discoteque etc etc to come play some music..

I've got lots of really positive feedback on this so far.. so watch out for possible HP soon :p

Heavy promotions will ofc be done when time is right..

I actually thought of Odense cause there is imo an even amount of players spread out in the country and i want everybody to have even opportunity to attend this.. so all the ppl from Aalborg and north of that will still be able to go with less than 3 hours travel...

But ofc i will discuss this with some mates... since I myself live in Vejle it will be easier for me to arrange this if its in Odense.. (have personal relations there)

Plz do contact me on IRC, here or on MSN (ewaldhansen1@hotmail.com) if u have any questions ...

Thank you

M

mawina_HB

Do it in Copenahagen. That would give the highest number of players. I have arrange HB day for Herfølge Boldklub a few times on a net-cafe there.

All 1 needs to do is to book seats at the net-cafe. However from what I can read the ppl arranging this are aiming at having a place setup for this with tables cables and stuff. Way cheaper im sure, but also harder to do.

Mawina

PS 310104 sucks as a date

D

Deletium

I have experience in arranging large parties..

Arranged parties for up to 2000 ppl before .. so i know the deal :p

D

Deletium

Originally posted by Ahqmae
OK

That is kinda what i would classify as a stupid remark..

Plz stay away with such lame postfarmin remarks plz..

Thank you

F

fr00

omfg more danes ?!

lyder som en sjov idé :D

Men hvor er alle de GAMLE Danish Huscarls gutter...

og ikke at glemme Zarff

B

brohn-n-itho

im confused, didnt this idea start out as a normal party, now it sounds like someone think its a lan party?, or was that the original idea ?

D

Deletium

I just wanna make clear that this is not a LAN party ...

This will be a normal party, drink, beers, music etc etc ...

:p

J

jakobi

Have a feeling that such a gathering would turn into a savage/infil/healer/chanter/<insert random overpowered class> whinefest.

I for one remember an invitation a friend of mine got here on the boards to come to cph and "party" with a certain someone from HB.

Funny what a game can do to ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom