All ATI users, new drivers available for download

O

old.Jable

ok testing out the new drivers.

my stuttering is gone :) i can wander around and near domnan without the scenery lagging - its so much better and smoother now. i thought before that maybe my video cards memory rate was to blame, being only 200 without overclocking, but now its fine.

walking round domnan used to be more like walking waist deep in mud, now its perfect. im so fkin chuffed :)

O

old.Jable

however, the bug where the torch lights up a wall across the courtyard from your character, whileleaving you in total darkness, still remains :D

A

Aldrian

Im just pissed that my daoc wont work with drivers after catalyst 2.3 :( And now that i tested the 3.2, everything runs more smoothly but i crash every 5 mins so cant use them :/

O

old.pala hellraiser

Aldrian same problem mate download rage 3D tweaker and lower your mhz of your card a little (sounds crazy I know), it stops your computer from crashing.

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Aldrian
Im just pissed that my daoc wont work with drivers after catalyst 2.3 :( And now that i tested the 3.2, everything runs more smoothly but i crash every 5 mins so cant use them :/

You might also want to test turning Fast Writes off and see if that helps before 'underclocking' your Gfx card.

G

Gef

BIOS yeah, be called 'AGP Fast Writes: Enable/Disable'

I still got a weird bug with GF4Ti4600, when chanters cast spells I can see the effects that normally come off their hands miles away in the distance. Freaks me out a bit I keep thinking its some bad guys coming to get me :(

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by Gef
BIOS yeah, be called 'AGP Fast Writes: Enable/Disable'

I still got a weird bug with GF4Ti4600, when chanters cast spells I can see the effects that normally come off their hands miles away in the distance. Freaks me out a bit I keep thinking its some bad guys coming to get me :(

That bug seems to affect all gfx cards (nowadays means usually ;) :both Ati and Gforce cards...) and is thus probably an 'engine bug' rather than a driver bug.

A

Aldrian

Thanks for the help, but im still crashing :(
My next card will be a Geforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom