Aligro - One heck of a nice blue Pally ;)

S

Strondor_New

Once in a while this game really cheers me up.
Aligro (a blue pally to me) rezzed me about 6 times tonite often in mid-battle. He wasn't in my grp and he was quick about it too.
What a nice player ;)

/salute

P

Pouget

I always rez in RvR whenever I have the chance. Not that a lvl42 pally can do much else anyways :(

What I don't like is that sometimes people moan about getting a rez from a Paladin and not a cleric one. So you'd rather stay down instead? (And yes, I try to make sure noone is already rezzing my target.)

Most people are nice and polite, though, /salute to all of them. :)

A

Apathy

Paladin rezzes aren't THAT bad if noone else can do it. But the worst thing is when a cleric rezzes you with their paladintastic teeny tiny rez even though they have a better one.

Would the extra five seconds or so kill them? Nah!

We need an MCL for healt and endurance. :D

a.

J

Jiggs

Incidentally how many people actually prefer the Friar spec over the Pally one? If no one cares i will respec it away eventually.

F

Flimgoblin

Friar ress is ace :) lets a cabalist get up and running pretty quick - and lets a wizard/whatever get their shields up...

G

g0ldenbone

Sabu rezzed me about 5 times last night..

So I'll thank him for that seeing as its kindof on-topic. Like most tanks i'm just happy to get off the grass (or snow).

Thanks to everyone who rezzed me last night in fact, I think I was setting new deaths-per-hour records every 5 minutes :)

A

**Aligro**

my very own thankyou thread :D i was wondering when this day would come, thankyou

O

old.chipper

youre still a gimp aligro :p anyway pallies rez more than clerics there too busy smitin 8/10
:(

O

old.LandShark

i hate to tell people how to play the game, but seriously... getting 18rejuv is so cheap, even for a 1.5x specpoint friar, and it's the most useful 18pts you'll ever spend...
Nevermind the rezz, the spec-heal... :eek:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
Like most tanks i'm just happy to get off the grass (or snow).
Absolutely right.....

Any rez I get during a fight, I take as an opportunity to get stuck back in.
At this point, any RP's I get are a bonus that I wouldn't have had if I was still face down on the floor.... plus I can have a good laugh at the Mids / Hibs getting no RP's from me if I die again while rez sick! :p

O

old.FIN

yeah, rezz in heat =)

i like that 1, i do it as much as i can, specially when im just rushing to battle, have mana left, rezz 1 or even 2 and join the fight, fight is over anyway when i have enough mana to rezz next 1

And i remember 1 nice day when i was rezzed asap , i joined fight with 3% HP left, twisted, and after fight was over, i got 30% HP left( got some AOE dmg ) and 3K more rp's ( what just comes btw, no need to hunt it, same as XP). was fun=) and yes 2 swords make more dmg than 1 =) not speaking of mace/hammer they r worth 5 swords anyway=)

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by old.LandShark
i hate to tell people how to play the game, but seriously... getting 18rejuv is so cheap, even for a 1.5x specpoint friar, and it's the most useful 18pts you'll ever spend...

hmm better rez is at 15spec.

nowt worth spending points for in Friars Spec Reju. 18 Spec is crap expect for downtime after about level 40+ (215hp heal k thx)
with bonus i should be almost 30reju soon which is enough, and alot more than most smiters :D

when i started Friar we got 1x spec points :eek:

that rez means i cant have 44 staff, not that i mind but i just wonder if the sacrifice is worth it if no one gives a monkey's between the Friar and Pally rez

S

Shaz][

Originally posted by old.LandShark

If you want to gimp yourself yes.

47-48 enhance, 39 staff, 7 rejuv and rest in parry is a good friar that I would want to play. If a friar wants to really heal he should play a cleric...just my pov :p

G

gwal

now this is what cheersppl up - others should learn from this - dont just RP farm, but rezz your fellow albs, make ppl happy :)

and besides, it´ll help us win battles if rezzes are done

O

old.FIN

yeah, u eating crass and all what u can c is running albs and sound of smite, and when u sent PM to that smiter, the answer is , no im not cleric, im a tank, happened to me once, and u know what then happens, lol, fin went mad =)

S

Sabu

A pleasure Goldenbone :) I really hate to see Albs on grass ... so
Get UPPPP !!! I`m a ReZZ MaChinE !!!

Lol (too much whiskey tonight)

Get UPPPP !!! I`m a ReZZ MaChinE !!!

P

potnoodles

eyer Chipper ur the pimp & u know it

Down with Chipper

E

Ekydus

Why bump a thread from last year?

What is it with the bump of the olde threads?

Will someone please tell me and end this madness!

O

old.Sepiritz

Yep, pally rez is sure better then no rez.. allthough sometimes id rather release and port back so i get some cobwebs off my buffbot. ;)
Allthough.. Back in the day, when the CC was cool, I used to hate, bitch and moan, about getting rezzed by some LAME ASS RP PHARMING NOOB PALLY that on purpouse timed his rez so he would overwrite the 100% cleric rez just to get a handful of rps.. bah.. Still get my knickers in a twist thinking about that one.
Cleric would have gotten more rp for a full rez = better for the realm, I would have gotten more hp and power and my rez illness would have lasted a shorter time.. but no, spanishpallywithsillynamenumber166 needed his 20 rp or whatever it is.. :p

K

Kagato.

Albs really ought to rezz mid combat more often, if paladins rezz'd alb tanks mid fight, theres a good chance that tank may still have FA2 up or even IP up and can heal himself to get stuck straight in again, Rezz sick or not its another tank dealing damage or guarding. And if the paladin is back guarding casters or even between fights with different targets its not to hard to get those few seconds to rezz. Anything that increases the odds for albs and makes the fight harder for the enemy is a bonus.

W

whuzzy

Well ... i have noticed and i find it very nice that if i get a 100% rezz from a Cleric then i have just enuff mana + abit more to throw another Battlerezz in.
So like that 2 people rezzed with 1 shot 8O)

Whuzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom