Aliens : Colonial Marines

Chronictank

FH is my second home
What is it with these stealth launches, new aliens release

Pics
Tiscali Games - Aliens: Colonial Marines galerie obrazkù

Quote from GameInformer mag
Gearbox Software knows a thing or two about soldiering—its Brothers in Arms games have even been used to recreate key World War II battles on the History Channel. With those kind of qualifications, it seems like they’d be the perfect developer to tackle a game about Marines. Make that United States Colonial Marines. You got it—Aliens: Colonial Marines is invading consoles and PCs in 2009. We have a world-exclusive first look at the squad-based FPS, which aims to recapture the tension and desperation of the earlier films. Check out the first-ever screens of the game in action.
Release Date: 2009

More stuff
SEGA Reveals Details Of Upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines(TM) Video Game // GamesIndustry.biz
Aliens: Colonial Marines will feature a story driven single-player mode and an all-new four player co-op mode allowing players to share the chilling experience with three friends. In co-op mode, each player will assume the persona of a Colonial Marine and have a distinct role to play in the completion of every mission. Additionally, more multiplayer modes will be revealed later in the year that will complete the Aliens video game experience.
4 player co-op!

Official Site: ALIENS

beep...Beep...BEEP..

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
cool, busy playing alien vs predator 2 atm, its put me in the mood for more of the franchise

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
I thought that this game had been scraped? was going to come out on the PS2 ages ago, but got pulled during production, is this a different game with the same title or has it be resurected?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I thought that this game had been scraped? was going to come out on the PS2 ages ago, but got pulled during production, is this a different game with the same title or has it be resurected?

not sure entirely,
its been picked up by Sega

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Ooooh, good news... I know someone at Sega, I'll be on the phone with him later today asking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom