Alien invasion?????

D

DeaD GuRu

argh, where did all the people of albion go????

the only thing i see these days is those little freak from some place i've never visited. They have pale skinn and some do even speak the same language. I think that there is a huge conspiracy going on !!!!!

They are replacing every noble person there is in our realm. All people that use to defend our realm seem to be replaced in some way by these little gits. I think they are Midgardian spies running around in our beloved realm. Because, eversince these "things" started running around here, the Realm of midguard has grown in strenght beyond our reach. What does the remaining population of albion think about it?? Do they lie awake , seeing this thing i see?? Does anyone think like I do?? That all major Realm defenders seem to be taken?? Disapeared, where did they go??
Maybe they all have been put to death by these "little grey men".
Should we send out a search party? Should we investigate further on?? The race of britton, avalonian, saracen and the other seem to have reduced to such numbers that we are vurnerable.

Please, if u have any trace on the location of our beloved realmdefenders, Let us know!!!

and ...... one more thing fellow avalonians, britons, saracens, ....

.......................Whatever u do.....................................
..................Don't..............
......Fall..........
..........Asleep..............

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Everyone else is LD or having GFX card problems. Nowt to do with little blue men!

O

old.Second

midget1.jpg

NUF SAID!
Midgets can be tanks too you know!:p

O

old.Nix

Originally posted by old.Second

NUF SAID!
Midgets can be tanks too you know!:p

I want one of those for christmas! gimme gimme! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread