Aleven does it! (again)

Dorimor1

Banned
He is probably, if not only, the greatest BD ever to walk on our fine Thidranki. Grats gimp troll on Master Soldier. Strong, strong zerg killing and assisting today all unbuffed (on your side ofc xD), definatly the most feared person in Thid atm and rightly so. Please, please please stick to your BD and don't roll a shaman, I need my duo partner xD

Anyway, keep killing, and I promise you one day you will have your own buffbot.

Ps, now PL me on your SM.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
im sure if i made a merc or some other class. filled it with rogs i could own him 24/7 :D

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
one of the few thid BD's too stop wtfzergpwning me after 10 times me just standing solo in the middle of the bridge...

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh no big thing to get Master Soldier on a bd, its the easyest class to play, just spam click 1 button.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Could prob leave a BD afk on AB have when you return you killed 3 ppl -.-

NO honour in such a class in the BG's. Period.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
lol serious thread or joke? :>

as living said, bd is the afk class of thid. Wedge a 2p coin on the Lifetap and nearest enemy key and come back as master soldier 10 mins later :>

Dorimor1

Banned
Looks like you're doing something right mate with all the wajn :)

Ah well, I just see it is an achievement, BD or not, 2000 kills in a place hardly as populated as NF I think deserves a grats, but you're open to opinions ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
Arumos said:

as living said, bd is the afk class of thid. Wedge a 2p coin on the Lifetap and nearest enemy key and come back as master soldier 10 mins later :>

Wa..Warr...Warrrloocckkk

And MS doesn't happen in 10 mins

polza

Loyal Freddie
Arumos said:

I had nightmares about ur bd :( :( only decent bd ive ever seen in thid thou and thx god u got rid of it :)

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Make a Darkness BD and go Master Soldier and i'd be impressed..

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:
Looks like you're doing something right mate with all the wajn :)

Ah well, I just see it is an achievement, BD or not, 2000 kills in a place hardly as populated as NF I think deserves a grats, but you're open to opinions ;)

Do something right with a BD.... so hard so demanding class, omg what an achivement!!

p.s. Question : What can be more retarded than a BD duo in Thindraki?
Answer : The monkeys that press that LT button on the keyboard for
2000 kills and believes that does something remarkable.

H

Hez

N1 you big fat troll :touch:

Hezx 50 Warrior

Mychance 50 Spiritmaster

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
this was a gratz thread or a QQ about me? :eek7: all i can say is thanks for the gratz and hope we can keep on duoing pwnguinbd my friend xD

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Irksole said:
QQ more varmillidon, your the one whining about a computer game :D

You seam to be a litle bit confused mate. You mix up QQ with facts about BDs :p

Weever

Banned
Blackjack said:
It's a BD, and a zerging one aswell. Go play a real class in thid.
although i agree with that, gratz m8y :> im sure noone else deserves it more than u *cough*, na on serious note, n1 m8, dreading the day u get ur own BB and buff ur easymoder :(
bibi :>

Weever

Banned
Irksole said:
Gratz Aleven guildy m8,

Echoe the BG sham

AHH so ur echoe :p i hait j00 wen im on my inf :( (emokid) :D
ur always there to dot me :<

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
although i agree with that, gratz m8y :> im sure noone else deserves it more than u *cough*, na on serious note, n1 m8, dreading the day u get ur own BB and buff ur easymoder :(

thanks matey :D now stop killing me on Emokid :mad: :touch:

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Aleven said:
thanks matey now stop killing me on Emokid :
Aleven u bitch :) hehe joking :) well done mate on MS it is an achievement on any charecter :worthy: me and you used to duo on mid cant remember my damn name tho :( i remember skald Markysparx but cant remember rest and grats again m8y im proud of u

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Little Boy said:
Aleven u bitch :) hehe joking well done mate on MS it is an achievement on any charecter :worthy: me and you used to duo on mid cant remember my damn name tho i remember skald Markysparx but cant remember rest and grats again m8y im proud of u

lol :eek7:

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Little Boy said:
Aleven u bitch :) hehe joking :) well done mate on MS it is an achievement on any charecter :worthy: me and you used to duo on mid cant remember my damn name tho :( i remember skald Markysparx but cant remember rest and grats again m8y im proud of u

thanks thanks, and really guys, 2000 kills is 2000 kills OP or not, if you like to QQ about bonedancers or just about me, make another thread plz

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
BD thid /unimpressed tbh

aleven can play a bd well, but tbh what is there to play well on a bd, tap tap tap /laugh :eek:

rep on title though even if it is from just 1 buttoness ;P

Jazzzzzzzzzz :flame:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
All these BD 'achievements' will make more mids wanna roll BD's.

"Woa! Look at that guy, he like got MS in 1 week, really show skilz, must be the class, BD is such a cool class, you can kill anyone with only 1 button! Lets play that class now!"

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom