Aldoran ~~

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Main Entry: 4solo
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): so·loed; so·lo·ing /-(")lO-i[ng], -l&-wi[ng]/
: to perform by oneself; especially : to fly an airplane without one's instructor on board

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Funnily enough i've actually seen him solo a few times

Although a lot of the time he is duo+

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Fine during the day but to run with 3-4 at 2 am... :<
And surely a tweaked bd would love to go for a challenge and solo :x

Brite

Banned
it is the law that a solo bd must sacrafice himself to the stealth zerg every hour

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Fine during the day but to run with 3-4 at 2 am... :<
And surely a tweaked bd would love to go for a challenge and solo :x

Why do you feel the need to dictate how others want to and should play?

:twak:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Why do you feel the need to dictate how others want to and should play?

:twak:
Why do you bother asking, knowing that I don't care enough to change anything about my atitude? :|

Brite

Banned
i dont care lets make a thread about it on FH

take my arms i dont want them i dont care

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
Straef: aldoran rolls a char to play easy mode and still cant solo :<

Lies all lies i know aldo solo alot with his bd.

and only because name is aldorans people whine whine whine whine whine and whine..

No one never whine about me :eek6:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Celinka said:

and only because name is aldorans people whine whine whine whine whine and whine..

Want me to make you a FH thread? I will call you dumb n00b if it please you ;) I will even use UPPERCASE on some words, to make it more realistic ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Celinka said:

I'll whine at you for duoing him :|

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Why do you bother asking, knowing that I don't care enough to change anything about my atitude? :|

Why all the assumptions.. I'm not asking you to change anything about your attitude, I just don't understand how people can expect to get an answer to why other people play the way they do. It's their choice ffs, and you can't do anything about it. Don't like it? Fine go somewhere else, but this is just a total waste of space on FH bandwith just because you got killed by someone a few times and can't handle it without having to be such an attention whore. :kissit:

Celinka, I'll whine at you for never PL'ing me with arpees :wub:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Celinka said:

havnt seen him solo in ages, duo with some lowbie skald though, so thats practically solo i guess..

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
See Aldorans out with his BD solo all the time.

Although I don´t see many albs/hibs jumping him solo :rolleyes:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
Why all the assumptions.. I'm not asking you to change anything about your attitude, I just don't understand how people can expect to get an answer to why other people play the way they do. It's their choice ffs, and you can't do anything about it. Don't like it? Fine go somewhere else, but this is just a total waste of space on FH bandwith just because you got killed by someone a few times and can't handle it without having to be such an attention whore. :kissit:

Celinka, I'll whine at you for never PL'ing me with arpees :wub:
Rvr section would be dead without it? :| And he was all over the place anyway, ran into him in beno 2 or 3 times and after that several times in bledmeer. Going somewhere else wouldn't make sense as there was hardly any other action at 2 am ~

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
havnt seen him solo in ages, duo with some lowbie skald though, so thats practically solo i guess..
And a bd <coughs> Celinka :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:

If true I should run into him solo eventually :| Only had adds this far tho ;o

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

BD isn't always that funny to jump solo.. know that myself from pvp!
Must be the reason why most people stay away from aldoran when they solo ( and waits for someone else to jump aldoran and then they will add :))

Celinka i miss your company on all kinds of raids :( Nerf rvr guilds, people wont have any time for their lowbie friends anymore ! :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
never see aldoran solo to jump him, or have mez poison up at a time to keep his pets mezzed :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
yes adds are a big problem nowadays. (bigger then before)
Yup, and all the archers don't make it any easier to avoid adds :| Specially as most of them 'i r fotm scout's add on anything :x

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Rvr section would be dead without it? :| And he was all over the place anyway, ran into him in beno 2 or 3 times and after that several times in bledmeer. Going somewhere else wouldn't make sense as there was hardly any other action at 2 am ~

So what you're saying is that HE isn't allowed to go where you go because he kills you? Does the word RvR mean anything to you? Wake up, you're whining about a person from another realm for killing you while teaming up with other people at 2-3am.. WHY ON EARTH IS IT A PROBLEM TO YOU THAT OTHER PEOPLE PLAY TOGETHER? (caps to stress that this is what I don't understand about you). When I play, I usually team up with guildies and/or my friends/brother.. am I not allowed to do that at 2am if I kill you? Should I write a QQ post on FH everytime I run solo and get killed by 3+ people? Of course not.. it's the way some people play and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it. Deal with it instead.. much more healthy in the long run and would save you a little dignity here on FH.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Celinka said:

Thats becuase TWF is 100% fair.... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom