Aldoran Bug Abuse??

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Am I mistaken or When you GRAPPLE you cant move or attack?
I jumped Aldoran i was on 80% and i beat him down to 20% he grapples and runs off :eek2: First time iv seen him solo and was kinda dissapointed i never got the kill?? is this bug abuse?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
If he's stun immune then he can move but not melee.

lol good old cera bracer.

Still atleast with ML's and ART's all realms can abuse this, just like FZ'ing people through keep doors.

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
Am I mistaken or When you GRAPPLE you cant move or attack?
I jumped Aldoran i was on 80% and i beat him down to 20% he grapples and runs off :eek2: First time iv seen him solo and was kinda dissapointed i never got the kill?? is this bug abuse?

i never use grapple must be someone else.
:flame: :flame:

you forgot to say i owned your arse
:touch:

sko

Loyal Freddie
Grapple stun is like double slam if he allready has immunity - which is the overpowered part about grapple.

Good thing theres a grapple immunity.

:twak:

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
Well you can grapple then use purge and voila you can run away..

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
with the help of a zerg no doubt
:touch:
I jumped Aldoran i was on 80% and i beat him down to 20% he grapples and runs off First time iv seen him solo and was kinda dissapointed i never got the kill?? is this bug

cant you read ? :eek2:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
No theres isn't. I was grappled by Slitzkaft 3 time in a single half-a-min battle. Or it was sarcasm?

I give you 3 guesses...

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
No theres isn't. I was grappled by Slitzkaft 3 time in a single half-a-min battle. Or it was sarcasm?

o_O can i grapple ? what did i miss im a Spymaster :) U must confuse me with mi meight Pilskaft....

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Minihax, you're a minstlel you isnta stunned him, that gives him stun immunity for some time, during the immunity you can grapple without being stunned, and that is not a bug.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's cute when Aldoran is trying so hard. :)

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh Kahland that makes perfect sense :D
I stunned him while fighting thanks for that :cheers:
Problem solved :)

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
He has been doing that for ages. If he has stun immunity then he can run off or do whatever he likes. Nerfed next patch though ;) Someone who is being grappled cannot be attacked with melee combat. Atm an archer can grapple you while they have stun immunity and shoot you ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
If he purges stun and grapples, i drop a dotmine quick, start shooting him with xbow and use a GS javelin when hes out of range. Usually finishes the wuss off anyway :p

sko

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
If he purges stun and grapples, i drop a dotmine quick, start shooting him with xbow and use a GS javelin when hes out of range. Usually finishes the wuss off anyway :p

I just press "win" tbh.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
just let your fucking infil friend kill him? jesus~

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'll just take this oppertunity to sya that aldorans the worst sb prydwen ever homed.

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
What aldoran does is not a bug abuse, becase he has stun immunity...
He chaingrapled me about 50m from mpk becase he was on 20% hp and i was on 70% about. Then i got 3-4 sb add at me. It not a bug abuse it just lack of fair play. And Mythic should do something with that graple, becase its sux atm. At least there should be 1 min resist after a graple :(

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:

X-bow not works under graple.
However it shoots the bolts out but you got the same message.
only javelin and dot mine works, and minstrel dds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom