Alcoholic Crafters

O

oblivion_6

ha ha man you should have seen the shit storm this caused on the general boards lol

loads of peeps sayin how bad he was and things

lol

S

StormriderX

Guy got banned in the end not because mythic prohibits people stealing in game but simply because his actions caused at least 12 cancelled accounts :eek:

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by StormriderX
Guy got banned in the end not because mythic prohibits people stealing in game but simply because his actions caused at least 12 cancelled accounts :eek:

says it all really :(

O

old.Isos

dont really see the fun in it tho =(

just an idiot and I would get so pissed if it happened to me :(

S

Sleet

from off topic...

Originally posted by oblivion_6
coming back from head office their down queen street (anyone who knows glasgow will know what a hell hole this place is)

And i see two junkies wearing the usual Diadorra white tracksuit with the cap at a precise 45 degree angle and the socks pulled up their legs to the knees so tight its the only thing giving them a vein to shoot up in. One of them then decides it wants to take a womans purse and i run in and give him a swift kick to the balls and one or two slaps.

He falls to the ground and i give the woman the purse, shes shaken up but says thanks and gets away fast. The other junkie has scarpered and now i notice the police have came over. Good good i think this guy will now get the jail for being a scumbag. no no it is I who is cautioned and they help the guy up and check he is okay and basically ignore the fact that there is like 5 witnesses.

God bless this country :)

GOD DOES NOT EXIST IF HE DID HE WOULD DESTROY THIS MISERABLE PLANET AND START AGAIN!!!!!11

from here...

ha ha man you should have seen the shit storm this caused on the general boards lol

loads of peeps sayin how bad he was and things

lol

when is theft acceptable then?

R

Reverant Mezz

yeh dead funny :rolleyes:

was done in uo and the tit heads bring it over into this game, only difference was u could do somethin about it physically in that game, u cant in this....

what pissed me off in some of the SS were the fact the csr's were actually listening to him and not the other ppl

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by Sleet
from off topic...

from here...

when is theft acceptable then?

I thought u loved me sleet ? :(

besides i would class actually stealing a womens handbag way way way above stealin a "mystical sword of shazeban" its a game ffs :p

S

Sleet

I thought u loved me sleet ? :(

besides i would class actually stealing a womens handbag way way way above stealin a "mystical sword of shazeban" its a game ffs :p

theft is theft thats all :D

Punishment differs for different degrees of the crime/theft. This guy got a ban, your junkie guy (should have!) got trialed. Just because of differing punishments doesnt make 1 more acceptable over the other.

S

sorusi

i dont see the fun in that at all, alltho that guild did some fun, but the item/money stealing is REALLY low :p stealing is one of the lowest things you can do both RL/or ingame.. giveing him a ban is just a "soft" penalty for all the shit he caused imo - but then yeah, some of his victims were a bit "stupid"/since you dont expect that many assholes in games like this

O

old.Kerosene

It would have been funny except none of the victims got their stuff back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom