Alchemy what to train now

coutinho

Fledgling Freddie
I've reached 1000 in Alchemy, I would like to know what should I train next to reach the max. the cheapest way ofc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
thats the catch, there is no cheapest, just make normal procs until your about 10 away from making reactive ablatives.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Try farming/buying some of the alchemy drops (Ancient Giant Blood etc...) and use them for a while.
I got from 990ish to 1038 using them (they were green but still giving decent points) and they are alot cheaper than reactives.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
your not gonna save cash m8 just take the orange/yell products and make em till u can reach albatives and then churn churn churn :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
unless your rich enough not to care i seriously doubt the sense in exping up a LGM alch to a level high enough to craft ablatives +co, there simply isnt the market to make even 1/10th of your investment back anymore (when i did it i got about 10,000% return :D good old diogel) and its easy enough to find alchs to make stuff for you. but if your determined, try crafting teh high tier charges but no one buys em, or take a risk and craft the expensive weapon rpocs and lowbie armour procs and hope people buy em so you can at least get 5-10p back from the 20-25 youl probably need ot spend frmo exping 1k-abaltives

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Go to Lyonesse, farm Danoin Soldiers for Alch drops to make the Special pots and make them from 1000 to 1039. Each pot will cost around 2.75g to make as opposed to 80+g for the Charges or Procs. You'll need to farm somewhere in the region of 300 Alch drops but it's by far the cheapest method.

Supplement your income by making lots of Thid procs for people and turning down orders for those reactives that you can't make :m00:

coutinho

Fledgling Freddie
Snarks said:
Go to Lyonesse, farm Danoin Soldiers for Alch drops to make the Special pots and make them from 1000 to 1039. Each pot will cost around 2.75g to make as opposed to 80+g for the Charges or Procs. You'll need to farm somewhere in the region of 300 Alch drops but it's by far the cheapest method.

Supplement your income by making lots of Thid procs for people and turning down orders for those reactives that you can't make :m00:

How much do you charge for Thid procs?

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
coutinho said:
How much do you charge for Thid procs?

I normally charge about 1.5g per Thid proc as they take little time and effort to make, not a large profit margin but I do make quite a few of them on a busy week. I leave the tip to the person ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom