Alchemy ---Recharging

P

purplefriar

After struggling night and day for over a week to gain grandmaster in alchemy, myself and a fellow LGM have stumbled across a problem.. Apparently we are able to recharge items once the charges have run out, but we still have not figured out how to do this...can anyone help us? from 2 very broke and frustrated alchemists!!!

O

old.Zeikerd

You have to create some short of tincture. It's in the guide of alchemy. The special tincture have to be of the same base material as the original tincture of the weapon. Also, you can only recharge playermade items.

A

Aeternus

I think you just need to buy some kinda dust and combine it with the item that has the charges.... think its Cedric that sells the stuff.

I

ironclaw

You buy metal alloy from the NPC that sells metal etc (in Mid anyway). It also recharges all missing charges for the one price, unlike the pay per charge of NPCs. NPCs can't recharge Alch procs, and Alchs can't recharge dropped items.

G

Gondo

it's really quite simple...

Firstly find the merchant in your realm that sells dusts.
(The one in albion is in camelot near the old forge.)

Them you buy the dust that matches the metal in the Tincure on the item.

For Example....
If you had a Mithril LongSword with a Stable Fine Alloy Fire Trincture on it (Fire Charges), then you buy your self some Fine Alloy Dust and reimbue the dust onto the Weapon.

This will recharge ALL of the charges on the Item.

D

diamonds

I would much appreciate it if anyone had a similarly simple explanation of how Spellcrafters can enchant items :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread