Alchemy Question

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me how to make a "barrel" of power/healing etc I know it takes 120 single potions but how do you combine them etc.

Sorry if this has been asked many times but I cannot find any info on it.

Cheers

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Bowyer said:
Can anyone tell me how to make a "barrel" of power/healing etc I know it takes 120 single potions but how do you combine them etc.

Sorry if this has been asked many times but I cannot find any info on it.

Cheers
at alchemist table in the capital city there is an old man every time u get 11 pots u give a bottle at him.................u can make bottles from the items he is selling cant realy explain its a big story :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
on hib you take the trapped lightening to the beach near domnann (towards the zone wall you pass through if you take a boat to TOA) and say the magic words, cant remember them though, the old man tells you what to say. this gives you some glass which you then take to the glass blower (in TNN in the open hut near the hero/champ/BM trainers), you need 11 per barrel.
For the actual barrel you need to get the special weapon that he sells and a seed, take them to Shannon where you will see mud type mobs (near where the old classic>SI portal used to be) give them the seed and then another mob spawns, hit it with the special weapon. you will then get a branch, take this to the cooper (in TNN near the dye merchants nearish to the junction that branches off to the mage trainer area)

Make 11 end, mana or healing pots (afaik it works on all pots except water)
hand the old guy a glass bottle, he then takes the 11 pots and gives you back a corked bottle.

Do this 11 times and then hand him the barrel.

Gratz you have an end barrel :)

Not sure where the NPCs are on alb/mid but if you find the old man i imagine there will be a few people hanging around making them and you can ask one of them :)

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
its pretty much the same for all realms, just the locations that are different, do what Raven says above, in alb the locations are avalon marsh near the teleport location for the mud type mobs, and for the glass, its on the beach in gothwaite just follow it around behind the buildings going away from the fort, think i have a link for the mid steps at home somewhere, will post it 2nite. I think the incantation is "In shazam tadam !" or something like that, (best to set up macro for quickness) it think the alchemist will tell u, like i said will post exact details 2nite

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
on hib you take the trapped lightening to the beach near domnann (towards the zone wall you pass through if you take a boat to TOA) and say the magic words, cant remember them though, the old man tells you what to say. this gives you some glass which you then take to the glass blower (in TNN in the open hut near the hero/champ/BM trainers), you need 11 per barrel.
For the actual barrel you need to get the special weapon that he sells and a seed, take them to Shannon where you will see mud type mobs (near where the old classic>SI portal used to be) give them the seed and then another mob spawns, hit it with the special weapon. you will then get a branch, take this to the cooper (in TNN near the dye merchants nearish to the junction that branches off to the mage trainer area)

Make 11 end, mana or healing pots (afaik it works on all pots except water)
hand the old guy a glass bottle, he then takes the 11 pots and gives you back a corked bottle.

Do this 11 times and then hand him the barrel.

Gratz you have an end barrel :)

Not sure where the NPCs are on alb/mid but if you find the old man i imagine there will be a few people hanging around making them and you can ask one of them :)
Magic word ! in Shazam Tadam !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom