Alchemists Of Albion

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Make more haste pots! there are none on CMs, havn't been any at all this week! :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
if you pay for my subs, then pay me 200g each I'll reopen my account and make you as many as you want*

*I will actually tell my macro to do it for you.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
yeah yeah yeah ..... <logging on Zarah>

Will make em now!

Now give me all your money! :touch:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
if you want the 17% haste one and can farm me acient pure mercury ill make them for you but i havent got time to farm the apm at mo and 10 for 1p on the cms is just silly

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
This is the biggest disaster since alchemists stoped doing strawberrie flavored power pots :(

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Farmimg acient pure mercury takes so mch time to farm is why,
Agreed 10 for 1p on the cms is stupid no profit hence no pots.

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
I would make the pots if they sold for a fair price but they dont so I only make them for when I need them. I'm not farming the drops for hours for nothing.

tips

Fledgling Freddie
any 1 have a link or can do a list of were all the alc items drop ill go farm me self sum and see how it gos if well then there will all ways be hast shardskin ecsetra on cms

Influenza

Part of the furniture
any 1 have a link or can do a list of were all the alc items drop ill go farm me self sum and see how it gos if well then there will all ways be hast shardskin ecsetra on cms

Ive been leveling my necro in lyonesse on the danaoin farmers and fisherman and they drop ALOT of alchemy drops , from 42-44 i ended up with about 300 drops of the various types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom