alchemist why o why? :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Why did every single alchemist in albion stop making end regen pots at the same time? :)

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
Think barrels have something to do with it
from friday news

Modification of the Old Alchemist's recipes
As we told you last week the Old Alchemist's recipes generated a lot of interest, but we are going to make some modification at the end of next week to bottles, and the creation of barrels. The Alchemist will give corked bottles, and they will have to be uncorked by the Glass Blower to be drunk. If the bottles are meant to be used in the creation of a barrel, they won't have to be uncorked.
All bottles actually in game will be considered as uncorked and will not be usable anymore to create barrels. All those that have stocked bottles in order to fill in barrels have to have these barrels created soon by the Alchemist, before the modification is live. It is also not recommended to have bottles created if you do not intend to drink them, as long as the Alchemist will not make corked bottles

Barrels = multiple potions in one slot iirc

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
Why did every single alchemist in albion stop making end regen pots at the same time? :)

Your question should say, why oh why did everyone start buying end pots at the same time. This one is probably easier to answer :)

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
ill be making sum agane to night at house 1343

boofyboty's house thay will be on at 8 pm uk time if u want them be there thay will be on for 5g each

saying sum 1 isent buying them off it as i put them on as it has happend in the past

btw if u want sum making and trading to u so i dont have to put em on my cm ill do em for u for 4g 50s each

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Roll your own alchy. Only takes 650 skill to do the last end regen ones(without special ingriedient)

Or hire a fixed alchy to supply you with a fixed amount every week :)

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
really? time to get the last 20poitns then :eek6:
They are at 644 to be more accurate. Will be slow crafting though with them being yellow :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Veno said:
They are at 644 to be more accurate. Will be slow crafting though with them being yellow :p

If you make enough of them for yourself, it's kind of a self-fixing problem ofc :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom