Albs...

S

Solarias--

i know its not most of u (never seen Outlaw,Huma etc do it) but u whinged when we camped your TK...and now we don't do it as much we stop at AMG. Now for 4 nights in the row i have seen the same people camping our TK, mainly blues/yellows but theres ALWAYS 2 oranges..combat and elegido both gryphon nights which is rr4 i think?

if thats how people get to RR4 i would prefer to stay at rr3 :eek:

P.S why can minstrels cast on people when stealthed?
P.P.S elegido how the hell u got such a long range..? i mean i know its big but u hit me when i was practically inside our tk :(

E

eös

they never stay for long anyway, they either get bored and run off, or die trying ;)

least the mids aren't lame enough to pull mobs, or maybe they just haven't thought of that yet, those trolls aren't too bright :twak:

T

tilde

mids camped our TK way long back ago.. Shade, Fatbelly and Teza camped it 24/7 ;)

So dont give us this bs, play and stop bringing the cheese

H

Herbal Remedy

dont think we whinged we pulled the guards on you and told you to stop whining about that and being silly sods camping our tk, personally i wont step near the tk except to rezz.

K

Khalen

How to get rid of people camping TPK?

- Pull a mob and run like hell past the guards and then into the croud of enemies from other realm.

Result: Guard chases mob and then sees enemy realm dudes and smashes them apart.

It's no bug, it's simple strategy. And frankly if this couldn't be done people would camp TPK 24/7.

O

old.mcmilliam

another whining post.
don't mids always seems to camp alb TK when they got the numbers and only pull back far enough to gank the rezzers.
this post is annoying as the post a hib guy did about albions in wall whereas his realm been doing it for ages.

S

starblade

Shade, Fatbelly and Teza camped it 24/7

True, they took away a lot of my desire to do RvR at that time. We were all grey to them at that time and exploring RvR zone a bit. We never reached the alb wall once in 8 days :(

But guess it happens.
Now, you just wait for inc tele or follow Khalen's strat.

O

old.Arthwyr

- Pull a mob and run like hell past the guards and then into the croud of enemies from other realm.

Result: Guard chases mob and then sees enemy realm dudes and smashes them apart.

Well Khalen that is not entirely correct but i must say it depends on the level of the mob because it determines how long it will take for the guard to kill it. You must admit how silly one would look pulling a mob, get a guard to chase it but killing it before its in agro range of the TP campers ... right you will be charging alot of angry people alone without guard support :E
After extensive experimenting with it (thx to the 7/7 24/24 mid attempts at camping our TK) we came up with 2 certified ways of getting the guards to repell the nasty campers.

1. At level 50 find 4 grey mobs (just give em all one whack with your worst weapon so you dont hurt em too much - NOT A POLEARM - POLEARM = BAD for this) with the mobs on you just scim by the guards agro range. Then you listen to the mobs behind you getting whacked or you use fixed camera while running by the guards ( i prefer fixed camera myself ) soon as the guards are on mob 1 you got to start moving cause the grey mobs die in 2 hits. So soon as mob one is down and guard hits mob B, hit SPRINT and move in on the campers at ramming speed. Prepare to get rooted, mezzed nuked and dying in the process but afterwards you can enjoy your front row deathcam seat on the guards beating up campers.

2. Get 2 people to pull 2 mobs each. The 2nd person gets in postition outside the guards agro range and acts as a step for the guards to get to the campers. Person one just has to make sure he agros the guards to the point where the 2nd player is waiting with his mobs. :) (Thx to dadi for helping me perfect this technique)

So with those 2 strategies you are on your way to become a N1 guard puller. Feel free to experiment with em and enjoy !

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

S

Solarias--

all the mobs at our TK are behind where the albs have been camping....

Tilde why do u even read these forums any more? i thought u gave DAoC up?

O

old.Error404

dude........
first of all we can't cast IN stealth but from stealth

Oh ya im always sitting at MPK .......thats cuz im rank 4 :( NOT, dude its not hard to get rank 4 but really hard to get camping PK ....

btw: Huma played Combat that day hahaha geek

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by old.tilde
mids camped our TK way long back ago.. Shade, Fatbelly and Teza camped it 24/7 ;)

So dont give us this bs, play and stop bringing the cheese

A very bad excuse :puke:

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Solar

P.S why can minstrels cast on people when stealthed?

What did you have cast on you? Minstrels can start casting from stealth but you immediately destealth. You seem to be saying that a minstrel can cast and not loose stealth...

S

Solarias--

How was i meant to know Huma was playing it....and u call me a geek? u probably got more play time and u have more RP :rolleyes:

Danyan what i was meaning that minstrels can begin playing song when still stealthed and seeing as mess time is practically instant...well i just think its a bit stupid :)

O

old.chipper

and shadowblades with 2h weapons isnt stupid ??? lol get over it

S

Solarias--

it doesn't work like alb chipper....u spec in either sword, hammer, or axe as a weapon...then u can use any of the weapons for that category ie 2h sword 1h sword 1h hammer etc etc unlike alb where u spec in 2h...and seeing as u can't exactly not let SBs have sword they can use 2h

O

old.FIN

Bah STFU

u have noticed on our side ( ALbs ) is still those noobs who pull those guards, so stop crying, be happy but keep away also from ours, cam the fooking AMG, u r good at it as long as hibs come and start it =)

H

hatts

let em camp our tk :) its fun, we were 5 mids vs 15albs 2days ago.. chased em away haha, you albs never attack in groups. You try to do everything on your own and you charge in bad moments. I hope you learn sometime.. :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Solar

Danyan what i was meaning that minstrels can begin playing song when still stealthed and seeing as mess time is practically instant...well i just think its a bit stupid :)

3 seconds... it's the surprise factor of suddenly popping next to someone that does it :) Also we do get insta stun so you can hit someone with that from stealth then mez and they have no chance of stopping it unless they resist.

F

Fafnir

How

can you say pk camping is fun, you can sit there for 8 hours without nothing happens. Or some of thoose hunters gets to close and pulls the MaA and gets everyone killed. Stay at MG's and you can see when the alb come running and just charge and they will run away, and you can kill them from behind....

Users who are viewing this thread