Albs....

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Lo people i have been playing a Bard <Honki> and Ranger <wonki>

I just have to ask wtf is wrong wiv albs lol do they actually have brains ?
Does not seem like they do they all play follow the leader and zerg Thid and the Worse is when you a fg fight 15 + people and you get the noob stealther adds...

But the was one Uber HO merc who solo and watch when you had solo fights wiv SB or somethink :clap: to him forgotten his name he runs in orange :D

Place your comments :p

pls can all albs learn that it much more fun to roam in fg and have good fights that zerg and camp bridges or the CK see ya tomorrow in BG hope u grow up

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Been like this forever, i fight 1 alb and get 30 in my back...
its rly starting to piss me off...they are like a desease, zerging around and outnumber everything that lives, and kills it. :(

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is, when someone is actually a solo alb, like myself, and accidently goes too near the zerg, they latch on to you like magnets. its actually quite fun to lead them all over the place, because they just follow anyone that moves infront of them. :(

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Problem is if Hibs Mids ever solo'd it would be ok but they dont, and it turns into a vicous circle.. you solo and get tag teamed by RP Hoarny SB NS etc

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Problem is if Hibs Mids ever solo'd it would be ok but they dont, and it turns into a vicous circle.. you solo and get tag teamed by RP Hoarny SB NS etc

I always solo, pm me a date, time, loc and if you're gonna be buffed and I'll duel ya :)

Nim

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
classic bullshit .. like you ever meet solo mid or hibs. Enough of this shit.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillion

Go play somewhere else would you please cos you don't know wot the hell you are talking about.

Loads - and I mean - LOADS of mids solo, especially the sbs.

I am ALWAYS solo!

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Go play somewhere else would you please cos you don't know wot the hell you are talking about.

Loads - and I mean - LOADS of mids solo, especially the sbs.

I am ALWAYS solo!

First of al learn to read is Vermillon not Vermillion.
Second there is no way in this universe for you to tell me what to do or where sould i go play.
Third there are loads of mids solo ungrouped but the forgot to move seperatly. Is exactly as it happens with albs and hibs.
And finaly the more i see you posting links to your site, the more i belive that guy that says you do all these threads to draw attention onto your site and earn money of it.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
But the was one Uber HO merc who solo and watch when you had solo fights wiv SB or somethink to him forgotten his name he runs in orange

It's Regular, he's ewul.. bloody impossible to kill. But respect to him for charging mids when solo :D

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:

You're a funny guy tbh. A lvl 24 whos only way of boosting his self confidence is using strafing and run through (which approx 99.999% of all daoc players find silly and lame, and the remaining .001% being you Thugs) telling a rr10 he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Funny guy.

Ceremonial

Fledgling Freddie
Bori said:
It's Regular, he's ewul.. bloody impossible to kill. But respect to him for charging mids when solo :D

Since Regular doesn't have an FH account he asked me to post this for him:

Regular said:
hehe, just try to have fun and get fair fights, I try to run solo most of the times, hade many fun fights with mids/hibs, but would like to thanks Spikes and thorax(dont really remeber the spelling) for the cyb0r on thid faste bms :) /Regular Death

Everz

FH is my second home
Well the past few times ive being solo in leirvik ive been run over by hib zergs...

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Ceremonial said:
Since Regular doesn't have an FH account he asked me to post this for him:

When i used to target Regular to have a shot at him. I'd see the name and stay stealthed and wait for him to move along. He hits much too hard for Thid. :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Aoir said:
Lo people i have been playing a Bard <Honki> and Ranger <wonki>
pls can all albs learn that it much more fun to roam in fg and have good fights that zerg and camp bridges or the CK see ya tomorrow in BG hope u grow up

So honki, you call a fg fight repeatedly zerging my unbuffed reaver as he left ATK just now? ( called Rrr ) Maybe you should grow up mate. :eek:

Oh, and when I met one of your elite FG solo, a shar BM called Shait or something, I wiped the floor with her buffed arse, so you can buy some skills for yourself instead of buying all of that 30g dye.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
as it stands in thid for me - solo when hunter, try to group when caster, but not essential. I would guess i run out solo at lest 9/10 times when in thid, the main reason i can see for their being such badly organised groups lies in the other end of that vicious circle, in that even with a full group, inc shammie, healer, runey, sm, skald and a boney, it matters not when your outnumbered by at least 3/1 by the albions out. It takes maybe three/four runs of being steamrollered, then peoples hearts break, and they log out of frustration.

I know everyone wants a piece of the action out there, and when a fight is spied, you wanna join in, but sometimes the joining in is a bit excessive. The only sound tactical reason i can see for camping outside a PK is to supress enemy reinforcements whilst your trying to take the CK, but in that instance BOTH PKs should be covered, and then at least those inside have a goal to achieve, instead of just run out, die, release, run out, die, release, run out, die, release, log...

not changed much from when i we'rt'lad ;) haha!

AC

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Lyne said:
I always solo, pm me a date, time, loc and if you're gonna be buffed and I'll duel ya :)

Nim

I had quite a nice duel with you outside ATK, I am Rrr the reaver.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
I had quite a nice duel with you outside ATK, I am Rrr the reaver.

I think we had a fun fight the night before too! Last night's fight was great.. wasn't sure who'd win until the last blow!

Also it scared the hell out of me when I saw that group of other albs running towards us, I knew I was dead meat then.. Was pretty happy that you managed to dispatch me before they got there, nice to fight someone who also wasn't buffed (I don't think).

Got destroyed a little later in the same place by a Skald who was buffed, I'd have lost anyway with that insta-mezz, but damn they hit hard when they have been augmented by their little friends!

Ahh happy days :)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Jobil said:
Redi

Did you turn traitor and join mid?

erm... <looks around all shifty like, taps his nose> you ain't seen me, alright? <winks and legs it>

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
So honki, you call a fg fight repeatedly zerging my unbuffed reaver as he left ATK just now? ( called Rrr ) Maybe you should grow up mate. :eek:

Oh, and when I met one of your elite FG solo, a shar BM called Shait or something, I wiped the floor with her buffed arse, so you can buy some skills for yourself instead of buying all of that 30g dye.

Well tbh i main my bard and got a few m8s togeather because of the stupid adding just got every piss at it all..

Sorry about any solo players we kill but we were fighting the alb zerg at mid and alb bridge half the time its was good fun till u got add that came running to help... My ranger solo 90% of the time if i was not with irl m8s but he was no uber character just fun as he could 2 hit most caster wiv bow < after BT> and wiv melle weapons the same. But i most nearly all my fight when i was PA by inf or Sb's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom