Albs

Dorimor1

Banned
Logged on albion for once in a long time and straight away I see why I left in the first place. Tonight there were 3fg camping mb, ganking soloers and everything. I found myself (following the zerg) camping mpk as far up as possible without getting bolted by wizard npcs. I logged on a /level infil and immediatly I was invited to a stealth group, curious I accepted and I am in a fg of infiltrators, also camping mpk.

What is the point? Really, it is pathetic and has been happening for about a week now. Perhaps I should start making groups of bonedancers again, it is just getting out of control...

Two can be lame, atleast I can get Battle Enforcer on my bd.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:
Logged on albion for once in a long time and straight away I see why I left in the first place. Tonight there were 3fg camping mb, ganking soloers and everything. I found myself (following the zerg) camping mpk as far up as possible without getting bolted by wizard npcs. I logged on a /level infil and immediatly I was invited to a stealth group, curious I accepted and I am in a fg of infiltrators, also camping mpk.

What is the point? Really, it is pathetic and has been happening for about a week now. Perhaps I should start making groups of bonedancers again, it is just getting out of control...

yea i thought about the same :( so sad to see how albs play in thidranki

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Do it imo, pk camping is lame...zerg em them albs back to the dark ages :)

Weever

Banned
Dorimor1 said:

imo i think u shud, thid gets so boring playing alb wen they have so many, and it pisses me off wen they camp mpk, i admit time to time i hide in the trees nearby but atleast 90% of the time that i do that im solo/duo and i get pwned by some random sb spotting me.
then wen albs outnumber mids like 10-1 ill stop attacking some as long as they dnt attack me ofc but then i get accused of xrealming :eek7:
did make a bard at one point whos level 24 but the last few times ive logged onto hib theres only been about 4 in thid.

soze

I am a FH squatter
you should make a bd group gank everything including soloers on site then when the albs start logging becuase of the bd gank group camping AB and MB you could move your uber gank group to APK then thid will be better!

Or you could try making a group that takes some skill and have some close fights.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm...Perhaps Bonedancers are a necessary evil. Nobody likes them but i suppose they keep the alb numbers down.

Maybe vamps also, may roll one soon myself. Wanna see how much theyve been nerfed, prolly go VE tho. Hopefully we can keep the alb zergs down...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aye must agree this is lame, on my run through thid i find maself at PK checking for soloers :p but i mostly play solo myself.... but never nothing above trio.
I tell these albs to move back orelse every1 will log and they just dont realise if we give yas a few mins you will be back in full force and we can have some good battlez :D hopefully without and fag adders naming no names ---> Gohann

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
You can understand why most of them seem to stick together. Thid is littered with these buffed/sc'd stealthers who run around one shotting people. It's not fun for anyone to be hit 600 by some kid playing some beafed up stealthers - so they stick together. Less stealthers would mean less of a zerg as people would dare to venture further away from the few healers Albs have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom