Albs?

Demonio Warfury

Fledgling Freddie
But in RvR on Prydwen the only enemy fun to kill, are the MIDGARD players?

Albion is still alive?

How many time they are without relics? :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
albs seem to have gotten abit more dedication, only seen a few alb groups though since as soon as any non-opted group goes past their mg they get ganked by the opted hib pbaoe grp :p

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Demonio Warfury said:

Fuck knows how many times we tried to get Str relics, but oh no, a server crashes with 70 players in it? so basicly the Midgard is imune, and we tried power relics with 100+ and failed, guard pop while defenders arrived.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Fuck knows how many times we tried to get Str relics, but oh no, a server crashes with 70 players in it? so basicly the Midgard is imune, and we tried power relics with 100+ and failed, guard pop while defenders arrived.

mids only have STR relics cause they abused FF, GOA should of rolled them back.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Demonio Warfury said:
But in RvR on Prydwen the only enemy fun to kill, are the MIDGARD players?

Albion is still alive?

uuh, seen plenty of albs lately. Not in FGs tho, but seen plenty of them at least. (exception is we met Fadehs grp once as a FG but thats kinda about it last days, rest been zerg).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Balbor said:
mids only have STR relics cause they abused FF, GOA should of rolled them back.

mids got str relics fair and square, not our fault albs were too busy doing PvE at the time ;)

and its not our fault goa cant fix midgard frontier zones :eek:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Well we're out in a full group most nights. Though rarely in Emain, not too keen on the zerg and counter-zerg most nights. Normally hang around Odin's these days, quite a few fg vs fg fights round there. Just waiting for HW to heat up again, it used to be great there.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Well we're out in a full group most nights. Though rarely in Emain, not too keen on the zerg and counter-zerg most nights. Normally hang around Odin's these days, quite a few fg vs fg fights round there. Just waiting for HW to heat up again, it used to be great there.
Yeah, and you need a nerf! NERF I tell you! Its just not fair that even if we get the jump on you, we loose. Mind you giving us a chance once in a while? Maybe drop bodyguard or something? :D We wont come back if you own us too much. :(

That fight in Jamtland y'day was like:
I mezz cleric, I mezz theurg,
cleric purges, I stun cleric,
theurgh still mezzed,
I spread, I lul,
I spread, I lul,
I spread, I lul,
I spread - oops, half the group is dead already
I spread,
all the group is dead
The damn cleric never got a heal off yet we didnt kill a single one of you.

NERF! :D - Savage hit for 40ish damage... BoF and Abla chant?

(At least we got ya on Nottmoor - on the 2nd attempt.)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
The fram of mind ofr Albion is changing, if you looked at the realm a few weeks ago it was simply a case of 'we have no relics, we cant get the relics as the server crashes, so f*** RvR'

Seam to be finding more gorups getting out and about tho now, and keeps being retaked :) tahnk god.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nxs said:
The fram of mind ofr Albion is changing, if you looked at the realm a few weeks ago it was simply a case of 'we have no relics, we cant get the relics as the server crashes, so f*** RvR'

Seam to be finding more gorups getting out and about tho now, and keeps being retaked :) tahnk god.

well you didnt come to erasleigh to defend when us SoN took it last night :(

wasnt until we had headed DF you came and took it :p

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
love how when the servers crash when alb are relic raiding and they get to keep the relics its 'all fair m8s!!!1'

when the server crash and they dont get their way they throw a tantrum and say they should be reset to defaults etc etc

all one way traffic it seems

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:
Keep on trying Mids had many tryes before getting them last time :cheers:

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
love how when the servers crash when alb are relic raiding and they get to keep the relics its 'all fair m8s!!!1'

when the server crash and they dont get their way they throw a tantrum and say they should be reset to defaults etc etc

all one way traffic it seems

A couple of people mouthing off on these boards does not equate to a statement of the opinions or the feelings of the entire population of Prydwen Albion.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Yeah, and you need a nerf! NERF I tell you! Its just not fair that even if we get the jump on you, we loose. Mind you giving us a chance once in a while? Maybe drop bodyguard or something? :D We wont come back if you own us too much. :(

That fight in Jamtland y'day was like:
I mezz cleric, I mezz theurg,
cleric purges, I stun cleric,
theurgh still mezzed,
I spread, I lul,
I spread, I lul,
I spread, I lul,
I spread - oops, half the group is dead already
I spread,
all the group is dead
The damn cleric never got a heal off yet we didnt kill a single one of you.

NERF! :D - Savage hit for 40ish damage... BoF and Abla chant?

(At least we got ya on Nottmoor - on the 2nd attempt.)

Bodyguard? lol, we only had 1 tank and he was ML1.
Our set up last night (and this was only an experiment on our part)
2 x clerics
2 x sorcs
1 x spirit cabby (50% body debuff! with sorcs assist nuking!)
1 x minstrel
1 x paladin
1 x me!
All were ML3 or lower, except me of course
All were medium to low realm rank too.

It seemed to work. Was fun anyway. Hope to have more fights.

The damn cleric never got a heal off yet we didnt kill a single one of you.?
Then check for the 2nd cleric :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
And the main assist was half asleep after playing 5-a-side football for the first time in 10 years :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well you didnt come to erasleigh to defend when us SoN took it last night :(

wasnt until we had headed DF you came and took it :p

Sorry we were busy attacking Nottmoor at the time, or we would have been there. Next time, send a written invitation and we'll be sure to turn up with a bottle or two to the party. :cheers:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Smurflord said:
Sorry we were busy attacking Nottmoor at the time, or we would have been there. Next time, send a written invitation and we'll be sure to turn up with a bottle or two to the party. :cheers:

hehe well had good fun in DF, was loads of albs there though, thank god for powerfont or i would have run oop soooo quick :D

well i have to go now or ill be late (again) :D

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
hehe well had good fun in DF, was loads of albs there though, thank god for powerfont or i would have run oop soooo quick :D

well i have to go now or ill be late (again) :D

Yeah had fun in DF too last night afterwards. We left the main alb force and went hunting up near the greass room. Not really into killing grey-cons, but their lvl 50 shammybots are so sweet :)

As I can't edit my earlier post, i'll put it here.
I was just informed that we did have a bodyguard user in that group. He'd got that ML the night before and was desperate to try it out.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Then check for the 2nd cleric :)
Damn, I always forget something... usaly its powerpotions. This time it was a cleric. Next time we'll get ya!

We're out on mondays and wednesdays cause we still have to TOA alot.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
visit i was just looking through old screenies from old PC and i found one where my lvl 35 shammy finished you off after you killed 2 mids :clap:

unfortunatly ormie got deleted and is now a 50 SM :p

gifv bro to host it (or someone else :p )

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
visit i was just looking through old screenies from old PC and i found one where my lvl 35 shammy finished you off after you killed 2 mids :clap:

unfortunatly ormie got deleted and is now a 50 SM :p

gifv bro to host it (or someone else :p )

How embarrasing :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Smurflord said:
How embarrasing :)

ormie

not the clearest picture but in your defense you had just killed 2 mids

and so you werent exactly on 100% hp ;)

edit: in MY defence i was running around on my own while group waited in mpk

its my only claim to fame

apart from this one : http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v200/ormie/?action=view&current=sshot158.jpg

and svart's pet was after him so it was a simple matter of debuff, nuke nuke nuke nuke while he hit pet :D

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Sobek said:

2 times thats not so many ? eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom