albs...

E

Elomiem

is it fun ruinign RvR for all others????
xcept zerging round in emain uver polluted odins with the same shit
camping hmg with stealth zerg etc...
is it fun.???and u complain bout us hibs zerging some,when it's albs that invented the word prob...
gah,u can't even find any decent fights any longer...
if u see an alb,bow,bow,bow,bow,he runs to u,u melee,might get him close to death,then sudd 3-4 infs pop,boooom ure dead...FUN :puke: ....

L

loxleyhood

Yes. It is fun to ruin RvR for gentlemen like you. Why? Ah, the mysteries of the human psyche.

L

loxleyhood

On another note, punctuation is your friend.

L

loxleyhood

You also seem to need to hit the space bar a little harder.

O

old.Icebreaker

This is an M(assive)MORPG. You can do whatever you want here.
Running in 1fg, 2fg, 3fg,..... 100fg. If your uber uber leet 1fg gets ganked by 2 fg or more then...well shit happens. Part of the Game.If you only want fg vs. fg action then you play the wrong game.

copy/paste from the other threads :D

V

vintervargen

tbh the alb emain cg seems to fuck up rvr there pretty much... imho

B

BidAccount

Oh I'm sorry - I didn't realise the rules of the game involved us all queueing up 1 by 1 for you to kill us - because that sure sounds like fun.

Quit whining and grow a pair.

V

Vegy

Congratulations Elomiem on a totaly new and original thread , I don't believe I have read a post like this ever, and I am sure now that upon reading it other Albs will stop zerging completely.

Yes zerging is lame, I have seen it from hibs pov and moaned like buggery about it in /gu and irc, will anything ever change?
I think not, if I was you I would buy myself a nice little rts and play by yourself, that way if you start to lose/get zerged you can turn off your PC and claim you have won your fight against lame tactics.

L

loxleyhood

To be honest im assuming this little incident occoured at amg, and if you expect to get a one on one fight at amg you're either lying to us or are stupid. So which is it, arsehole or retard? Your choice.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by loxleyhood
To be honest im assuming this little incident occoured at amg, and if you expect to get a one on one fight at amg you're either lying to us or are stupid. So which is it, arsehole or retard? Your choice.

dunno our 1fg got attacked by 5-6fg between mmg>mtk, then once we released and got past mmg, we ran into 3fg albs, then as we died and hibs attacked them, 2more fg added so another 5fg albs vs 1fg hibs

So it wasnt just an amg problem, which tbh i do agree with you on.

E

Elomiem

nope,not amg,hmg,u can't even leave htk without atleast 3+ albs waiting for ya,mostly around 1fg or so between hmg and htk...and btw,well,sure,this is a mmorps,THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE SOLO CLASSES for then???
mythic:lets make some nice solo classes in hib that the albs can farm rps on so that albs will love us even more :D..
yay,i say..:rolleyes:

E

Elomiem

and when ure grp,yay,run round with 1fg,whoopedy whoop,run into 3-4fg albs+..well,in emain i'm not asstounded..but cmon folks,be reasonable..if u like zerging stay in emain ...

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Elomiem
and when ure grp,yay,run round with 1fg,whoopedy whoop,run into 3-4fg albs+..well,in emain i'm not asstounded..but cmon folks,be reasonable..if u like zerging stay in emain ...

Please someone from his own realm tell this guy that "ure" is spelled "your". You're spoiling the language with your zerging of its grammer and spelling.

Man, if there's one thing I can't stand it's bad English. Worse than zerging, imho.

E

Elomiem

oh well,mister I-Hate-Grammer-Spelling's-wrongly-done-more-than-zerging...
oh no,pls,dont tell me it should be typed small,i am SOOOO sorry..
ah,the I should be written with a capital I,sorry again...
ah man,pls,tell me y o u are j/king..or as u want it..y o u r e j/king...:clap: :clap:

L

l33t_d00d

OMG WTF ALBS R LIEK SO L33T OMG

HIBS LIEK N3VA D0 TH1S OMG OMG

S4M3 FOR U MIDS WTF

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Elomiem
usual stuff

Give it a rest. Hibs are well capable of getting the numbers when it suits them. Simple truth is that its about large numbers of people in a small zone...so whining about it is pointless.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Give it a rest. Hibs are well capable of getting the numbers when it suits them. Simple truth is that its about large numbers of people in a small zone...so whining about it is pointless.
Give new zones! ( that are as RvR-friendly as emain )

D

december_rain

Well can u deny that albs zerg "alot" more then hibs, mids do ?
no u cant, not without lying.
is there allways 4+ infils+ mincer scout adds at amg emain ?
yes there is.
the usual talk in /as in hib is "5 fg albs xxx location" etc
Sure hibs manage 2 form a zerg sometimes and so do mids.
But Albs does it sooooo much more, this is a fact.
And sure maybe its supposed 2 be so, but then again, where
is the fun in zerging around getting 35 rps per kill ?
Where is the fun in camping a milegate with 5+ stealthers
Hibs logg out of daoc earlier and earlier cuz "no point in trying,
just albs everywhere" I do am aware of the "ns brehon zerg"
in odins, but imo albs stealthers are worse even there.
Dont get me wrong, im not saying this is "against the rules" or sumting, im just wondering how much fun this can be, seems to be so fecking boring, maybe we need more RvR places or sumting, but cmon, try splitting up the zerg sometimes, u really are ruining for others.. just my two cents, flame away if u want.
this is my privat thoughs and do not reflect my guild.

B

BidAccount

Sorry - did I pick up a different game to you 'tards?

I'm sure the manual and blurb on this one said realm v realm. I'm fairly certain it said nothing about each realm only containing 8 people.

Do you realise how stupid you sound? Example:

'Well we went to the point where we know the enemy gather in large numbers. We decided against taking large numbers ourselves as we thought that an obviously weaker foce would be fine. And bugger me if we didn't find a large force of the enemy at this spot, who promptly beat us! Now who could have seen that coming!'

D

december_rain

no point in being bad mouthed just cuz some ppl have another opinion then u dude....

B

belth

Originally posted by december_rain
Well can u deny that hibs zerg "alot" more then albs, mids do ?
no u cant, not without lying.
is there allways 4+ ns+ ranger random idiot adds at hmg odin ?
yes there is.
the usual talk in /as in alb is "5 fg hibs xxx location" etc
Sure albs manage 2 form a zerg sometimes and so do mids.
But hibs does it sooooo much more, this is a fact.
And sure maybe its supposed 2 be so, but then again, where
is the fun in zerging around getting 35 rps per kill ?
Where is the fun in camping a milegate with 5+ stealthers
Albs logg out of daoc earlier and earlier cuz "no point in trying,
just hibs everywhere" I deny the "ns brehon zerg"
in odins, but imo hibs stealthers are worse even there.
Dont get me wrong, im not saying this is "against the rules" or sumting, im just wondering how much fun this can be, seems to be so fecking boring, maybe we need more RvR places or sumting, but cmon, try splitting up the zerg sometimes, u really are ruining for others.. just my two cents, flame away if u want.
this is my privat thoughs and do not reflect my guild.

D

Dorin

rvsr addon should be like :

Hibernian Medallion 1
Hibernian Medallion 2
Hibernian Medallion 3

Just copy paste Emain 2-4 times and there (give them some nice creative names like Emhain, Niame, Ehdontzerghere etc). Couse ppl want to rvsr there only as it seems. Making alb and mid frontiers to be like emain would be even better, that is 4-8 emains per server, everyone should be happy and cut this crap allready.

Z

zane

imo hibs zerg emain at the worst times :x U can understand albs for zerging primetime cuz it is "primetime" but hibs zerg with 1-2fg hibs @ 4am CET when there's 1-2 mids and maybe 3-4 albs is more annoying imo. :rolleyes:

I

ilaya

Originally posted by zane
imo hibs zerg emain at the worst times :x U can understand albs for zerging primetime cuz it is "primetime" but hibs zerg with 1-2fg hibs @ 4am CET when there's 1-2 mids and maybe 3-4 albs is more annoying imo. :rolleyes:

yes sorry about that, when will be convienient for you? ;)

naaa.. we do other stuff mainly in the non-rvr guilds so ofc the hib numbers are less heavy.. after 10 though we normally done.. then we hit emain hard. (also gives the time for some of the more annoying emote spammers to go to bed)

just be thankful we arent doing RR's at this time.. *sigh*.. or will we? hmm.. got the numbers i suppose.. best get the coffee out..

B

brommix

People can only get zerged if they dont scout, if you scout you should allways avoid the zerg since a zerg should be less mobile than a small force of 1fg, if the zerg is not less mobile then its not a zerg but an army. But people bitching about being zerged in emain is like complaining about rain in England.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by ilaya
yes sorry about that, when will be convienient for you? ;)

naaa.. we do other stuff mainly in the non-rvr guilds so ofc the hib numbers are less heavy.. after 10 though we normally done.. then we hit emain hard. (also gives the time for some of the more annoying emote spammers to go to bed)

just be thankful we arent doing RR's at this time.. *sigh*.. or will we? hmm.. got the numbers i suppose.. best get the coffee out..

hihi

Users who are viewing this thread